PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The real INVICIBLE cover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
herkules

herkules

The real INVICIBLE cover Empty
PostSubject: The real INVICIBLE cover   The real INVICIBLE cover Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 pm

This is the cover that Michael Jackson initially wanted for his Imvincible album. But apparently SONY were against it !

I find this pIece of art intriguing. Let us say that MJ looks Invincible and private but he is also reflecting light and the blue circle reminds me of planet earth. His hair is slicked back off his face in a ponytail so his face is more exposed than we are used to seeing him. And this adds to the sculptural effect I think.

Any thoughts?

The real INVICIBLE cover Altinvinciblecover

Herkules Poirot Supersleuth sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/407536909
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: The real INVICIBLE cover   The real INVICIBLE cover Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:22 pm

Maybe he wants to feel invincible, and definitely look unknown. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: The real INVICIBLE cover   The real INVICIBLE cover Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:35 pm

I don't really know if i like this picture that much. It just looks odd. I'm not sure what you are getting at here are you saying there may be a clue in this picture?

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: The real INVICIBLE cover   The real INVICIBLE cover Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:52 pm

This would be a better cover to Invincible, that's what I am saying. But why release it now? We've never seen it before, though it looks like MJ from the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
herkules

herkules

PostSubject: Re: The real INVICIBLE cover   The real INVICIBLE cover Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:01 am

NorwegiaNtoM wrote:
This would be a better cover to Invincible, that's what I am saying. But why release it now? We've never seen it before, though it looks like MJ from the ambulance.

Very Happy Yes, exactly! It looks more like recent year MJ than how he looked in the beginning of 2001. And if this is the case then the photo can not be the one originally planned for Invincible.

I think it looks like it would go so well with Planet Earth poem.....

Please remember, i know nothing- I am just speculating!

Herkules alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/407536909
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: The real INVICIBLE cover   The real INVICIBLE cover Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 am

Hey,

I Also Think That This Would Be A Much Better Cover For Invincible.. But Do You Know What I Was Looking Forward To?
The Album Called "The Future" It's A Shame That "The Future" Was A Fanmade One..
But Still I Dont See No Clues In This Picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real INVICIBLE cover   The real INVICIBLE cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The real INVICIBLE cover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: Artwork :: The Artwork of Michael Jackson-
Jump to: