PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album   Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:35 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/30/michael-jackson-new-album-unreleased-tracks-songs-akon-will-i-am-ne-yo/

I am sure that this was posted before somewhere but i couldn't find where it was on the forum...anyway:

Surely the title of this TMZ post was a clue to us in itself? Michael Jackson Conquers Death?! Forget 'with a new album', why would they put Mike conquers death? I think that is another obvious clue! They just seem to be getting easier and easier for us to find! All it takes is maybe a quick glance at an artical about Mike and BAM, there is a clue!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album   Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Exactly the clues are getting very easy to spot now. I think this may be a sign that Bam's day is coming. That title wouldn't make any sense if Michael were dead because how does having a new album conquer death? But i think we all know that Michael is very much alive so he did conquer death. So i guess it is only for us beLIEvers to understand. Great Find

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album   Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 am

yeah i agree! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album   Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Conquers Death With New Album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: In The News :: TMZ-
Jump to: