PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iamdiddy talks about "believe"

Go down 
+2
lilak2020
eternallymikes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

iamdiddy talks about "believe" Empty
PostSubject: iamdiddy talks about "believe"   iamdiddy talks about "believe" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 am

In 2 of his tweets that I have seen diddy tells you to believe. Notice the words he puts in caps -
His first tweet says - "BELIEVE! I mean really BELIEVE and you will get all you want and more! but you have to BELIEVE to the point they think your CRAZY I'm CRAZY!"
Then another tweet in the past 15 or 16 hours - "Dream! Believe! Do! Repeat!!!!

I don't know if this means anything. Anyway, Some days before the first tweet he was thanking God in a way that made me feel he had heard some really great, wonderful news.
Diddy also says in another tweet 16 hrs ago "Making way for the positive day - Bob Marley let's go!!!!! stay sucka free today!!"
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy talks about "believe"   iamdiddy talks about "believe" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 am

Hmm i don not know if Diddy knows something but he could be telling us he is a beLIEver. Great find

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy talks about "believe"   iamdiddy talks about "believe" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:34 am

wow cool find! Lets hope the news he has heard is what we think it is! Very Happy Thanks for posting!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy talks about "believe"   iamdiddy talks about "believe" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 pm

thanks for posting. I don't really keep up w/ all these tweets.
btw i like your new profile picture Captain_EO. the way mj looks kind of reminds me of my brother. lol!
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy talks about "believe"   iamdiddy talks about "believe" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Good find cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy talks about "believe"   iamdiddy talks about "believe" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy talks about "believe"   iamdiddy talks about "believe" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:36 am

mjwendy,
Yes, he is the same diddy Very Happy
I am not surprised that he blasted the bashir worm the way he did - I say... go diddy!!!!!!
Sorry but I really don't even like the thought of that creep (bashir)!
He hurt MJ so I don't like a bone in his rancid body!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iamdiddy talks about "believe"   iamdiddy talks about "believe" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iamdiddy talks about "believe"
Page 1 of 1