PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some photos

Go down 
+12
beLIEving
CrimsonRaine
achillesara
koulio02
ILY Michael
speed demon
VioletSky
ABrightNewDay
onemorechance
byalovemj
Inhalib
Dirty Diana
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

some photos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:11 am

some photos - Page 3 Thisis10
You clearly see MJ is wearing some make up on his lips, to make them look bigger..
-If Michael didn't wear sunglasses at the conference, I guess he would be flashed.. Check out the size of these spotlights, and how much light they give.

some photos - Page 3 009
These above have exactly same scars, nose and teeth.

some photos - Page 3 007

Exactly the same cloths and glasses as This Is It press-conf ''guy.''

Last edited by NortheNtoM on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 am

tailor? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:31 am

some photos - Page 3 C9sqcm10
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 am

plastic surgeries...idk...there are a lot of things you can do to your face in order to look like someone.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:35 am

Yes, I've seen alot.. Especially the cat woman, and MJs nose surgeries.. These are small things, and didnt end like they wanted.. How can one change a face to look 100% identical MJs? .. Even put in some scars.. Where is this guy now? This double?.. He must be hiding.. Has been hiding for a year
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:41 am

Barry Shaw?..

It was Michael at O2 Smile It was Michael in This Is It.. We love the man.. He can really change much, but his look doesn't matter.. His look isn't his identity..
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 am

Hmmm...you know what? We all know Michael IS alive and anyway we will find out if this BARRY SHAW exists or not.It's not like a beLIEver vs. a non-beLIEver.
Back to top Go down
rhythmnation

rhythmnation

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:09 pm

I'm with you Diana............even before mj 'died', first time i saw the 02 speach, the first thing i thought was "wow......whats mj done, he looks completly different"? I agree.... its pretty amazing the comparison between the two, and i've wavered a little when all the similarities are pointed out,( thinking maybe he had undergone some reconstructive surgery)? BUT the fact remains that the 02 guy has a different shaped face to mj. his bone structure looks different to me, and he has a completly different shaped smile and facial expression, and there's just somthing of mj's personality missing......his humbelness, and gentleness? Also....If this IS mj at the 02, then how did his appearence return to normal in parts of TII, made after 02 ??......this is just my point of view! some photos - Page 3 Icon_king
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 am

rhythmnation wrote:
I'm with you Diana............even before mj 'died', first time i saw the 02 speach, the first thing i thought was "wow......whats mj done, he looks completly different"? I agree.... its pretty amazing the comparison between the two, and i've wavered a little when all the similarities are pointed out,( thinking maybe he had undergone some reconstructive surgery)? BUT the fact remains that the 02 guy has a different shaped face to mj. his bone structure looks different to me, and he has a completly different shaped smile and facial expression, and there's just somthing of mj's personality missing......his humbelness, and gentleness? Also....If this IS mj at the 02, then how did his appearence return to normal in parts of TII, made after 02 ??......this is just my point of view! some photos - Page 3 Icon_king

Thank you Leonie but IM COMPLETELY CONFUSED! These important people say different things. Leahcim says that michael was NOT at the O2 but Andromeda says that michael WAS at the O2! pale But I still beLIEve it was him there...even if some of us have different opinions,it's always good to express ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:33 pm

I think there is a compelling argument
that the guy at the o2 wasn't Michael.
one it didn't look him two his voice was deeper three he swaggered, also a lot of people remarked it wasn't him.

I will attempt to explain why I think it was Michael, make up would exlpain his colour that wig would shade/frame his face making him look different the glasses are pushing his cheeks down and Michael is smiling, andromeda explained his walk someone added a
deeper voiced mj video, and when you compare all the features we know that belong to Michael they all match even if we don't think it looks like him, the head the chin the nose the lips the cheeks the teeth and the scars.

I think the o2 appearance was mean't to arouse suspicion, from his looks to his behaviour which started the double theory even before his "death".

Of course another alternative is
Michael does have dooplegaggers, in tii I thought saw Michael appearing to look different, one Michael looked well groomed one looked messy (stinky as michael's says) and one that looked a little asian, I'm sure it's all just the makeup lighting and rest or lack of.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

I think there is a compelling argument
that the guy at the o2 wasn't Michael.
one it didn't look him two his voice was deeper three he swaggered, also a lot of people remarked it wasn't him.

I will attempt to explain why I think it was Michael, make up would exlpain his colour that wig would shade/frame his face making him look different the glasses are pushing his cheeks down and Michael is smiling, andromeda explained his walk someone added a
deeper voiced mj video, and when you compare all the features we know that belong to Michael they all match even if we don't think it looks like him, the head the chin the nose the lips the cheeks the teeth and the scars.

I think the o2 appearance was mean't to arouse suspicion, from his looks to his behaviour which started the double theory even before his "death".

Of course another alternative is
Michael does have dooplegaggers, in tii I thought saw Michael appearing to look different, one Michael looked well groomed one looked messy (stinky as michael's says) and one that looked a little asian, I'm sure it's all just the makeup lighting and rest or lack of.

I have always had suspicions over the guy at the press conference and also the guy in TII...I have photo's from TII (i think they are on Andro's FB page thing) where it compares 2 different people...Now these two different people in TII have different ears, one is pushed/pinned back more than the other like Ernest Valentino's i think someone said!

Even with these pictures side by side i am still confused about the whole TII and press conference thing! I just don't know what to think! I think the argument will remain until the day Mike returns! Some people think it is MJ and others don't...I am 50/50 because I have no idea! If it wasn't Mike at the conference then it is a better double than E'Cas and he is really similar to Mike!

Also I remember when we had the chat with Andro and we asked about the 'swagger' Mike had when walking to the stage for the conference which makes me think it really IS Michael...but as soon as I say that to myself i find something else that will make me think about it again lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:35 am

Thanks captain eo,

This subject has devided opinion in equal numbers, to think Michael has managed to fool his fans by making some of us either believe it was him at the o2  when it was a double or more amazingly make us believe it was a double when it was in fact himself, so if Michael can pull off a "stunt" like this and fool his fans he could easily fool the world.

The funny thing about voice at the o2 is that Michael sounded less like Michael than dave dave did on lk show 
*mind boggles*

ears are a give away but he had them
covered at the o2, I look at teeth shapes for comparison (some will say oh their false, in which case he could also be wearing a mask).

do you have andros facebook url?, I also saw a photo of "mj" with "blanket" where he had a odd looking ear
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/breaking-news-f10/impersonators-in-uri-s-show-t84.htm

sometimes I think Michael was/is so popular that a plan was hatched to create other michael's sort of like a franchise then I remind myself that's completely absurd.   

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:25 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Thanks captain eo,This subject has devided opinion in equal numbers, to think Michael has managed to fool his fans by making some of us either believe it was him at the o2  when it was a double or more amazingly make us believe it was a double when it was in fact himself, so if Michael can pull off a "stunt" like this and fool his fans he could easily fool the world.

Yeah this is what makes me think this whole hoax is so amazing! The fact that he can divide the opinion of fans who have loved him all their lives is just like wow! lol! I have been a fan of Mike for around 12 years now and the guy at the 02 and the people in TII are so confusing! I really cannot tell which is which or who is who Embarassed

Yeah sure I have Andro's FB page...she has some amazing pictures!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=122919561747&ref=ts

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks captain eo,

Me too I got bitten by the bug when I was younger, before that he was too cool for me lol, then the short movie bad premiered and it was like bam I was completely hooked.
Michael defintely has a bewitching quality that hooks you right in.

I was beginning to think michael was about to slip into obscurity, then Bam he goes and does it again grabs your attention with the hoax, just when we all thought he'd revealed all 4 aces he has a couple more up his sleeve lol a true showman Smile.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Yeah i totally agree with you! Most artists today don't have the ability to keep grabbing your attention with every song they throw out! Mike has always done that for me! So much so that i don't listen to any other music! I never seem to get bored with his stuff! Very Happy Yeah he sure is a great showman!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:09 pm

As an mj fan I see his music as the holy grail of my musical preference, although I haven't played a great deal of his music in a while, I'm finding myself favouring his older songs, I dunno why perhapps it's trying to get back to the roots and find the essence of his music and style.

It's always great to listen to other stuff because you can hear the things that influenced him and it makes it all the more special when you return to his music.
I have the strangest musical tastes anything from sacred music to 70's punk it's all beauiful lol.

I found a few videos below showing the  music dances and people that influenced the great man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWK_Josc0Og

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxZcLWAmdco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKanPsUjP7w&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:25 pm

wow! Great video's! Especially the origins of the moonwalk one! The guy with the chef type hat on that was dancing on the table was amazing! I can definitely see why Mike based his dancing on these people!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:39 am

Captain_EO wrote:
wow! Great video's! Especially the origins of the moonwalk one! The guy with the chef type hat on that was dancing on the table was amazing! I can definitely see why Mike based his dancing on these people!

L.O.V.E

I can dance like them no really lol in my dreams lol, he must have wheels on his shoes or that tricky medical condition happy feet Smile .
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

I can dance like them no really lol in my dreams lol, he must have wheels on his shoes or that tricky medical condition happy feet Smile .

lol! Yeah, it's amazing how people can move like that!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some photos   some photos - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some photos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3