PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST! Empty
PostSubject: LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST!   LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:22 am

I am not sure whether to post this here or in the TMZ section but it looks pretty important!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/06/doctor-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-joe-jackson-wrongful-death-lawsuit/

Looks like Andro may well have been right....Murray is going to get away with it unless Joe submits that key information within a week!

What do you guys think? Will he get away with it this time? Will the trial go ahead or will it get pushed back again?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST!   LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:34 am

Great Find. I think Joe did this on purpose. Obviously Murray in innocent so Joe wants to help him. So i think Murray will be free. Thanks for sharing that.

Love you all I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST!   LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 am

Yeah i think he did it on purpose too!
I think that it's funny how the article says "Murray COULD temporarily be off the hook blah blah blah"...which probably means he WILL get away with it this time or there will be another twist to this whole story such as a new piece of evidence like the video that mjwendy posted!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST!   LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:17 am

That would make perfect sense, the trial would have to play out before Michael can come back....will it be finished Aug 23??
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST!   LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
That would make perfect sense, the trial would have to play out before Michael can come back....will it be finished Aug 23??

I'm not sure but if Mike is going to comeback and be 'reborn' on his birthday then it will have to finish on the 23rd Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST!   LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAWSUIT TOSSED...ALMOST!
Page 1 of 1