PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:56 pm

None taken, I admit I have not looked into the Elvis hoax or ways around the law. But for instance, say he got around the law, what about the people? The people who cried for hours/days after his passing? Just a thought. Of course I'd like him to come back if he had, but for his own sake, I'd rather him stay in hiding. Never mind w/e reason he hid for in the first place, whoever wanted him dead will be outraged about being beaten and outsmarted by one man (I'm certain the would've been murderers are a group)

But I must object, the photo does indeed have a navel. Remember MJ had an 'outie' making it level with the surrounding stomach, It's there, I'm looking at it right now. I shown my friend the picture today who is a beLIEver and he pointed out that it does indeed have one too, I was surprised myself. It's faint, but defiantly there, its slightly paler than the skin around it.

AUTOPSY PHOTO
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

I highlighted the navel and then inverted the colours on the image:

TRIAL! - Page 8 Michae11

TRIAL! - Page 8 Michae12
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:13 pm

Ah I see it now ! Although he has a navel apparently, the rest strikes me as odd still. His bellybutton strikes me as odd even still lol ! I never saw a WHITE navel o_o I mean I never thought I'd never be able to miss it lol ! But I definitely see it now, thanks for that ! I forgot he has an outie, to be honest ! lol!

Hmm well, as I said, maybe he isn't planning to come back. Perhaps he just wants to stay behind the scenes, and get justice on those who were plotting to kill him. I think of it that way, that he's happy with what he's doing right now. Because he's free from the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:16 pm

TRIAL! - Page 8 Jqrcxg
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:18 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
Ah I see it now ! Although he has a navel apparently, the rest strikes me as odd still. His bellybutton strikes me as odd even still lol ! I never saw a WHITE navel o_o I mean I never thought I'd never be able to miss it lol ! But I definitely see it now, thanks for that ! I forgot he has an outie, to be honest ! lol!

Hmm well, as I said, maybe he isn't planning to come back. Perhaps he just wants to stay behind the scenes, and get justice on those who were plotting to kill him. I think of it that way, that he's happy with what he's doing right now. Because he's free from the spotlight.

Welcome Smile and I agree, I hope he finds that peace on quiet thats been overdue for 48 years :L And the left (his left) leg is at an angle. Yeah, he legs are thin and so are his arms, thats what a man of his age and his profession would very well look like, but, he's not unhealthily thin, his stomach appears quite toned. He seemed very healthy on that picture in my opinion. Though, I am surprised whatever that mark is on his chest wasn't mentioned in the autopsy report
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:21 pm

BehindTheMask wrote:
TRIAL! - Page 8 Jqrcxg

Ah, now I think that the neck and eyebrows are to do with positioning, remember, the 1st picture his head is propped up onto a pillow. The second is at a titled angle to the right resting on the top of the head almost. Though, I am curious to what them blue boxes are hmmm... scratch

EDIT: Appears to be two blue marks on the first image too, on the side of his cheek and below his ear

EDIT AGAIN: And about the body hair issue, he actually had very little body hair as described in the autopsy report, his scalp being described as 'short, tightly curled hair' which was also why he needed to have tattooed eyebrows made. I'm not sure if it's related to Vitiligo or if they were damaged during the Pepsi commercial?
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:41 pm

TRIAL! - Page 8 Jqrcxg

About the eyebrows I thought the same, but they are different. The difference on shape and length ain't much, but it is there.

Do not focus on the blue boxes in general, but inside them. You will see that parts of his neck is missing. It looks out of place, in other words his shoulder/neck doesn't fit the actual neck.
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:47 pm

I established that the top blue smudge on the autopsy photo may very well be another fold in the dressing on the bed. If you look at the top of the image you can see more of the bluey effect from the camera quality. But I have no explanation about the one beneath his head, it's like they just tore some of his hair out and placed that there
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:51 pm

@behindthemask HOLY COW thank you ! And I think in picture 1 that blue thing is a tube actually, like a nasal tube. . . But didn't Murray say they removed that tube at the house ? Or. . . See I'm so confused on the nasal tube, because Alvarez mentioned it, and we all know how accurate Alvarez has been Rolling Eyes

But I think this is a great comparison behindthemask !! I was also thinking to point out the eyebrows, but I thought it was just me ! That pad on the right side of his neck (HIS right) looks like a sterile pad ? But why is it there postmortem ? I mean, they didn't jab him in the jugular did they ? O-O

Also in photo 2, the blue thing in it I don not think is a tube, because they would have definitely removed it by then. . . So I have no idea what it could even be ?

The tape definitely looks two different lengths, and in my opinion sort of looks like two different kinda of tape maybe ? In pic 2, it looks thicker.

They eyebrows are def. different. I wax eyebrows frequently, and I can say for sure the autopsy photo shows an arch, whereas the bed picture shows a shorter, more narrow eyebrow.

Also, guys. . . . If this is the autopsy, why does he still have that tube coming out of his mouth ?
WAIT WAIT WAIT. . . . . It's NOT coming out of his mouth ???? Is that thick tube up his nose ?? WHERE IS IT COMING FROM ? ._____. Seriously, where is it coming from ? I can't figure it out, is it up his nose ? In the autopsy photo his mouth is CLEARLY closed, And to me it looks like it's up his nose, but. . . . I've NEVER seen a tube that wide up someone's nose ! So. . . . ?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Quote :
I'm still convinced I saw him on tv after his 'death'

@Rogerrabbit You saw him? Where?

Oh ok Rob, I understand...I also wanna say thanks for the warning about the autposy photo you posted on here...I have been going through the pages and scrolling down very slowly incase I see the top of the picture appearing...I don't want to look at it but I have been reading all of the things you guys are writing about it...
I see that beLIEve in L.O.V.E mentioned a tube but you don't know where it is going to or coming from? Well isn't that the same as the fake ambulance photo? There was an oxygen tube or something that seemed to be going into his neck!
Secondly, isn't the colour of the skin in that picture still quite normal looking? When someone has been dead for a long period of time, the colour from their skin usually drains leaving them almost ghostly white doesn't it? So why has that not happened here?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:16 pm

I think so, I'm not sure about the ambulance photo, but thing is we KNOW it's fake. I'm just so confused, like where is this tube going, and why didn't they remove it by the time of his autopsy ? Didn't they say that the picture was taken June 26th ? I know the date in the picture says different, but I believe they said in court the autopsy itself was on June 26th. If so, Why would they leave the tubes over night ?

Speaking of the date, it's wrong anyway ! I mean, I know it was pointed out that it SHOULD read just 25th, but I still swear they said the autopsy was done on the 26th ? Am I right ? Shocked

I'm a little confused I think with the dates XD
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Yeah, at first the guy said it was done on the 26th but then Mr Walgren read the date and they both agreed it said 25th...in the end though, the witness ended up saying he couldn't remember when the autopsy was done! lol! But it is really strange that the date said 25th August! Have you seen Pearl Jr.s latest video about that date? It was apparently the same date that the RTL video of 'Michael' and 'Murray' getting out of the coroners van was shown to the world! Wink

BTW, do you guys think the RTL video was video was real?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:42 pm

@ behindthemask oh yes very clever Smile, bravo, I know the autospy photo looks really stretched, you can't deny the eyebrows do look bushier/fuller & the neck, is it an optical illusion? Is there a sheet obsuring it? no that's wrong michael isn't deformed, I can't see well I'm viewing on 4" worth of iPhone screen lol, well spotted tom.

@ emma dave dave on the larry king show that was a defining moment, keep the faith it's all for love.

@ patchwork I understand the basis of your thinking I too have asked myself many similar questions.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:51 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

@ emma dave dave on the larry king show that was a defining moment, keep the faith it's all for love.

Haha yes! It certainly was! That was probably one of my favourite moments! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Okay just a quick thought on the autopsy photo that struck me while watching Law & Order: SVU. Isn't it weird that the white sheet is under him in the first place ? I mean, they're gonna be cutting his body open, sorry to be a little graphic right there, but I mean why is it there ?
In normal autopsies, don't they just lay the body on the metal so that it's easier clean and whatnot ?

Just a thought. . .
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:49 am

Hmm... Suspect That is a very good point!

EDIT: It looks like Murray won't spend a single day in jail if he is found guilty then!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/13/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-conviction-possible-house-arrest-no-prison-jail-time-overcrowding/#.TpftfZsQgos

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 am

See ? That was something obvious that I JUST noticed. I could hit myself ! Lol !

And wth. No jail time ? House arrest ? Wow, not surprising there tho. But I woulda thought after the other dr's statements the jury would be quick to hang him ! They made him look soooooooo bad ! Again I'm not that surprised tho.
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:37 am

OMG thank you so much guys for the continuing thread...Ive been a bit down the last couple of days, my mind keeps going back and forth, in my heart I know its all fake, there is too much evidence to suggest that he is alive, on the other hand how can you fake an all day every day live trial with real law practitioners and doctors and witnesses etc?? my theory of how this could be possible at the moment is that Michael was in the house with murray...but there was also mention of someone else being there...the cctv tapes have gone missing, why has there been no investigation launched into this?? well maybe there has but I find it very strange that this is not being dealt with more thoroughly, they have murray on trial for murder and taking all witness statements, why is no one being interrogated as to who took the tapes? they would have visual proof of the timelines and of anyone entering or leaving the house, its no coincidence they just went missing, something happened and it is being covered up (maybe they have questioned the witnesses about the tapes but I have missed the trial for the past week as my grandad passed away so been a bad week this week)...but anyway...I think everything that is being said is true, all the doctors statements and witness statements because if michael wanted to fake his death then thats exactly what he would do, I dont think this trial is scripted and I think maybe the whole police investigation may also be real, but I do think michael somehow amongst all the drama of getting to the hospital etc managed to swap his body (how he managed to do this i dont know) but I think that is more believable than scripting a whole police investigation and trial. so what I mean is, the ambulance, the the autopsy, investigation and trial are all real...what these people are saying they believe to be true, but I believe we have seen Michael since his death (thank you for the reminder about dave dave being on larry king!!!) michael could trust no one!!! not even lawyers and doctors etc people who you assume you could trust so he would not have risked having such a big cast and so many people in the 'know' so I think somewhere along the lines he has appeared dead, dead enough for a murder investigation and trial to be launched but he then managed to escape the circus somehow and let them run away with it scratch well thats my theory at the moment lol! I refuse to give up although sometimes I do feel like I should so thanks guys you are great!!! flower xxx
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:51 am

The function of contracts are a great thing. Smile Don't forget that whoever is apart of it, must have signed something such as a contract. With these, MJ is 99% safe.

"Anything for money. Lie for it, die for it."
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:30 am

@Emma : About the RTL video, I actually think it was real. Honestly. Because, I mean, it's just a COINCIDENCE (again, I do not believe in coincidence !) that as soon as the video is leaked, they blame the German. I mean, it looks really real, and when they showed the 'how we did it' video, there were DRASTIC differences. And what Pearl Jr said in that video was shocking ! About the license plates on the vans, I mean. But it's just that I think it's more than just someone making fun of his death, I'll explain further in this post. But I do believe it was real !

@Chrissyhsmiling : Gotta say, behindthemask is 100% right. Remember what Teddy Riley said at one point ? That he had to sign an NDA and that he couldn't speak out about his belief in Michael being alive ? Now, sure, anyone could say that he said it because he wanted attention, which doesn't really seem like him, being that he was a very close personal friend to Michael, but think about what behindthemask said. CONTRACTS. Which is what Teddy signed, a contract between himself and a separate party making an agreement that he will not speak about whatever was mentioned in the NDA, which obviously was about Michael being alive. So it's so true, if you have money and the power, you can do ANYTHING. If Michael TRULY wants this, he can sure as heck get it easily. But it's taking a lot of work, they have to make it APPEAR real, but did you guys notice ? They haven't brought anybody back on the stand ? Like Alvarez, even though his testimony CLEARLY contradicts EVERYTHING the paramedics AND Michael Amir Williams said ! Even Kai Chase's statement clashed with it. So it's VERY ODD.

@BehindTheMask : You're totally right. Contracts and money can make virtually ANYTHING happen.

Another way to explain the two bodies is -- are you ready for it ? -- The cryogenics lab Michael had ties with. Very Happy

Before I move on to the RTL video, I want to say that Pearl Jr's new video was so surprising ! I mean, she was like YELLING with excitement, you can tell that this is real this is what she saw and found. I think the date in the autopsy photo is NOT A MISTAKE. How could they make that mistake and just go "Oh you know, this is perfectly fine, no biggie" When that picture is meant for LEGAL DOCUMENTS and to be used in court as EVIDENCE ??? How can you just ignore the wrong date and keep going as though nothing is wrong ?

Finally the RTL video. It's supposed to be Murray and Michael, that's obvious. But, I mean HONESTLY who would go through the trouble to do ALL THAT ? I don't know if it's real or not, I feel like it is, and that SOMEONE had to cover it up, but who knows ? If it's fake, they should be ashamed. But is it's real, then they're pretty desperate to cover it up !
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Quote :
why is no one being interrogated as to who took the tapes?
I totally agree! Why has there been no investigation into this? Or at least a reason on how they went missing!

As for scripting the trial, I think they may have…Don’t you think all of the witnesses have been pretty well spoken? As in, not getting things wrong that often? Speaking with great confidence?

Quote :
I refuse to give up
I am exactly the same!

Quote :
"Anything for money. Lie for it, die for it."
Exactly

Ah, the RTL video…I too believe it was 100% real…the whole licence plate stuff is totally weird! Why 19,20 and 21? Secondly, I got a feeling about this photo:
TRIAL! - Page 8 Ben+and+mj+in+pjays

I just feel that this was taken either before, or after he got in/out of the van…I may be wrong, but I have always wondered where it came from! I also remember first seeing it at the exact same time the video was shown on YT! Does anyone know if the pic was released before? (Ben Evenstad stood with MJ...I don’t know if I spelt his surname right there, but you all know the guy right? The one who claimed to take the FAKE ambulance pic)

I too think that RTL were brought in to say that they staged the whole thing, just so that the video was out there to make us wonder if it is real, but there was also RTL telling us they set it up just so there was cover incase the hoax was uncovered too early Wink

Quote :
They haven't brought anybody back on the stand ?
Yes!! I was amazed at this fact! Why not even Alvarez?! He said he took the celine bag off the IV stand, yet paramedics said it was still there when they walked in! Surely they would have noticed that inconsistency in stories?!

Quote :
How could they make that mistake and just go "Oh you know, this is perfectly fine, no biggie" When that picture is meant for LEGAL DOCUMENTS and to be used in court as EVIDENCE ??? How can you just ignore the wrong date and keep going as though nothing is wrong ?
Haha I know right!

Quote :
Finally the RTL video. It's supposed to be Murray and Michael, that's obvious. But, I mean HONESTLY who would go through the trouble to do ALL THAT ? I don't know if it's real or not, I feel like it is, and that SOMEONE had to cover it up, but who knows ? If it's fake, they should be ashamed. But is it's real, then they're pretty desperate to cover it up !
I forgot to mention, what if Michael was behind this video just to create controversy around his ‘death’? What if it was just a way to let fans know he really is still around, but didn’t want to make it too obvious, so he got RTL to say they faked it? I mean in all honesty, why would they want to fake something like that? What would they gain from it if they did fake it?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Quote :
I forgot to mention, what if Michael was behind this video just to create controversy around his ‘death’? What if it was just a way to let fans know he really is still around, but didn’t want to make it too obvious, so he got RTL to say they faked it? I mean in all honesty, why would they want to fake something like that? What would they gain from it if they did fake it?

You're right ! Michael, the prankster !! (: oh, the only thing they would gain is poos and giggles.

But omg guess what we have again ??!! A GERMAN CONNECTION !!
"Swiss or German bank account", prince went to Germany, the family was reported to go to Germany before the tribute concert (not 100% on that one) but I just noticed this !!
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:05 am

The RTL video:
The RTL video is fake!! Why? I saw this video was faked, has emerged.
As you all know, I'm from Switzerland. RTL is a German television station. We see ourselves in Switzerland at that station every day - that is part of our standard.
I can well remember, as RTL brought this film. But it was not a movie but a documentary, because RTL wanted to show how movies, pictures, changed and counterfeited können.RTL wanted to show in this documentary that not everything is real, what we see on the screen or read in newspapers and see .
RTL showed step by step how easy it is to make the wrong video .. At that time it was rumored about already: Michael Jackson is really dead? RTL and so did just about michael this documentary film.
Did all of RTL from the beginning, as they have taken a car that looks the same as the car that we know of the live image of the United States.
RTL shows, how they have tampered with the number plates, as has been filmed in a garage, like a man in black stepped out from the van and disappeared into a door, etc. ....
But the Internet, we only saw the video and not the most history of what was before.
So people, forget this video. This video is faked and manipulated, but not to lie to people, but to show that many in the media is a lie, And this would prove RTL with this video.
J. Pearl is good but not good enough. They checked some things are not good enough, or is she from another forum for information themselves.
Since careful! I also watch the video of Pearl gladly, but always with reserve and caution.
You all reminiscent of Michael when he was said many times: Do not believe everything you see and what you read, it is not all true, most of it is a lie.

Unfortunately, I have this documentation and this video in full length can not find the net.
RTL has pointed out in the beginning, the act is an example of how easy it is to falsify.

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:52 am

've been thinking a lot this weekend. What we have in the past few weeks have seen and heard.
A question: Have you seen this picture of Michael's bedroom, the bed?
Have you noticed the doll that lay on the bed and a black telephone or recorder or whatever. The doll had blond hair and green pants on.
I wonder what does that mean?
I think this week is finished, the prosecution and their witnesses.
Now come the witnesses for the defense, I'm afraid. I think that Murray's lawyers do anything to hurt Michael and Michael is very bad because in the end. The lawyers will leave no stone unturned.

What annoys me most is Dr. Murray. He sits on the court and is as calm as if all this does not concern him. This man looks at me so cold without
Feeling.

What is your opinion?
To distract us something I have for you this video.
In this video, Michael looks so happy and relaxes.
He is with his three nephews together and I think that's what makes him happy - his family.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F_hrnAsi8U4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In Love Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Hmm...I don't know...I guess we just gotta wait and see what is going to happen Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:10 pm

I agree with Emma, we just have to wait and see (: Even if the tape is fake, it's still fun to talk about and make guesses about ! lol

I'm just waiting for tomorrow, when the trial will resume. I feel like things can't get much more mumbled up then they already are. But, I could be wrong. Whatever happens, happens. But we'll see where it leads us, I'm sure somewhere great ! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next