PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TRIAL!

Go down 
+10
MJacksonHD
Chrissyhsmiling
jojo007
Rogerrabbit
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
Manu060662
Captain_EO
nancydoodle
t_ruth
Dirty Diana
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm

TMZ say that the jury will hopefully have come to a decision by the end of the week!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Ugh I didn't expect Murray to testify lol bur omg omg ! I bet he's gonna walk !

I don't see anything happening as far as jail time goes because michael is alive. Unless they're gonna pull a rabbit out a hat, I think Murrays butt is safe. And if hes found guilty, thEn honestly I think we don't even know the extent of this trial.

When Dr. Klein said about AEG, I think they have more involvement then we know. . .
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Well even if he is found guilty, TMZ said he would be placed on house arrest...but I guess we will see what happens! What are the bets the day that we find out the verdict will be on 11/11/11?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:21 am

I decided to just post my next Arnold Klein shocker here, he's not ceasing to amaze guys !! Okay look at this, look at what he said and LOOK WHAT SITE HE WAS ON

TRIAL! - Page 12 Outwd4

And notice what he had to say about it ? I didn't notice before posting that image, but he also posted that same link previously, but he had SOMETHING ELSE to say about it :

TRIAL! - Page 12 9j1xrq

"this will blow your mind"

Know who that reminds me of ? It reminds me of Pearl, doesn't she say that in the beginnings of all of her videos ?

But the thing is, what was he telling everyone to look at in particular ? I'll link you.

Conrad Murray is Robert Earl Carter ?

What does this all mean ?!

Go read that thread in the forum, I promise your jaws will drop like mine did !

The lines add up perfectly. We know who 'Conrad Murray' truly is now.

I followed their theory and searched 'Robert Earl Carter' on peoplefinder.com, and omg guys. . . . Look at what I found. . . Don't faint, cause I'm close to it right now. . . .

TRIAL! - Page 12 Talg1v
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:38 am

Oh wow! Again, nice find there Emi! Please keep us updated on stuff from his Twitter account! Very Happy

EDIT: Hey guys, have you heard that the statues have been returned to Neverland and also the animals are back in the zoo there? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:50 am

Well since I can't hop on my computer yet, I can't post pictures, but I promise I will as soon as I get home from babysitting. Just want to give you an update.

Dr Kleinhas been saying that Michael's death is real, but that the lies from AEG and Murray are real, but I've been tweeting him and saying that Michael did fake his death, and if the doctor is in on it of curse he'll deny it. I mean please. If it's not a hoax, Dr Klein, then WHY were you on a DEATH HOAX FORUM ?

This at least proves to us beLIEvers that they DO look at our forums, if Dr Klein is looking at them, then I wonder who else is too ? I'm sure Michael does too. They all do I'm sure. But nobody has spoken out on a real level about it. Twitter does NOT count.

And yeah I saw that they're basically restoring Neverland too !! Hmm I wonder why ? (; perhaps someone is living there, and misses the animals and statues ? (:

I believe that Michael is telling Dr Klein to move into action now. Did you guys notice how everyone who opens their mouth does it at different times ? Teddy had his moments, then he fell silent. Now here's Klein saying that he's not alive, but it strikes me as odd how it doesn't seem like he has anymore words then 'he's no alive' 'his death I not a hoax'

Even Jermaine had more to say about us on twitter. I won't have it. Dr Klein is in on it, I know, and THAT'S why he has to tell us were wrong. Maybe it's another test ? (;
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Well whether it is a test or not, the question is why is Klein looking on hoax forums if he doesn't believe Michael is alive? Also, have you seen the thing about this trial coming to an end almost the exact time the Elvis trial did 30 yeas ago? Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:11 pm

I also wonder if MJ is in fact dead, why Klein is "wasting time" pretty much on the hoax sites. Maybe our theories entertain him or something lol. BUT I also believe that MJ outsmarted everyone and hoaxed his death and they're all watching us Very Happy to see how smart we really can be. (Hopefully we're all right lol)

Who knows? All I know is dead or alive, I love Michael, his music, and his message. And I will forever. No matter what. All these lies and conspiracies to "ruin" him are shameful and breaks my heart to see all the hurt that he went through.

I wish I could hug him just once Smile

but I'd probably never let go lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 5:56 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:

Who knows? All I know is dead or alive, I love Michael, his music, and his message. And I will forever. No matter what. All these lies and conspiracies to "ruin" him are shameful and breaks my heart to see all the hurt that he went through.

I wish I could hug him just once Smile

but I'd probably never let go lol!

I totally agree! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 am

Agree ~ <3

We're doing this because we love Michael, and we have MANY reasons to beLIEve he is still alive ! But I've stated, even if somehow they prove that he is 100% dead, I will accept it, and I will NOT give up on hunting down the culprit !

Murray is not the only one involved. Michael had a reason to do what he did, a really really good reason. There was a lot more than just an incompetent doctor.

I noticed yesterday during closing arguments, that Walgreen put A LOT of emphasis on the June 25th illusion. . . . Wink
Tomorrow is the date of the Elvis verdict ! But, they can't announce a verdict tomorrow because it's a weekend, and there's no court, but maybe today will be the day ? Close enough, right ?

EDIT: Wait I thought Pearl said the date was Nov 5th, but I'm wrong, it's today. . . . OMG SUSPENSE !!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 1:29 pm

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:

I noticed yesterday during closing arguments, that Walgreen put A LOT of emphasis on the June 25th illusion. . . . Wink
Tomorrow is the date of the Elvis verdict ! But, they can't announce a verdict tomorrow because it's a weekend, and there's no court, but maybe today will be the day ? Close enough, right ?

EDIT: Wait I thought Pearl said the date was Nov 5th, but I'm wrong, it's today. . . . OMG SUSPENSE !!

OMG affraid I read about the Elvis thing being today and also TMZ keep posting articles writing things that make me feel the verdict WILL be today! They wrote something on one article like, verdict coming shortly...I have the feeling they know the exact moment it is coming! Wink

I find myself pacing around...not being able to type properly as I write this...I can't wait to see what is going to happen!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Source: Jackson's mother urged to return to Murray trial courthouse

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/11/04/source-jacksons-mother-urged-to-return-to-murray-trial-courthouse/?hpt=hp_t2

I wonder why??
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Yeah I wonder why too! The court said they would notify her when to leave 2 hours before the verdict would be given but they NEVER told them to go! So I wonder who did? Wink

Also, this is a random question, but do any of you guys understand Michael ever saying "Love is a donut..."?? I know where it is from but I wanna make sure other MJ fans do too...I am thinking of getting it as a tattoo and just wanna make sure before I go and get it done lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:40 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah I wonder why too! The court said they would notify her when to leave 2 hours before the verdict would be given but they NEVER told them to go! So I wonder who did? Wink

Also, this is a random question, but do any of you guys understand Michael ever saying "Love is a donut..."?? I know where it is from but I wanna make sure other MJ fans do too...I am thinking of getting it as a tattoo and just wanna make sure before I go and get it done lol!

L.O.V.E

I've not heard that phrase before, I googled it & still don't know it's correct meaning, I found a explanation that sort of makes sense & is pretty relevant to the majority = life is like a dough nut you're either in dough or in a hole, the only dough nut mj connection I can think of is the picture & a cherished memory of michael's when he was younger & care free when his father returned home with dough nuts, I dunno it may be a little too obscure for most fans then again I may be wrong others might know the phrase, keep the faith it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:08 am

@ Emma
In Michael Oxford speech in 2001 he say that the only really 'fond' thing Joe used to do for Michael,was leave a bag of glazed doughnuts on the kitchen table for Michael in the morning. (Katherine sagte in ihrem Buch, dass Michael ganz den süßen Zahn hatte als Kind.) Joe würde schon bei der Arbeit werden durch die Zeit Michael bis wäre, so gab es nie einen peinlichen Moment zwischen den beiden von ihnen. (Katherine said in her book that Michael had quite the sweet tooth as a kid.) Joe would already be at work by the time Michael would be up, so there was never an awkward moment between the two of them. Michael sagte, dass er zu bleiben, um zu sehen ob es wirklich Joe, dass es tat denke verwendet (cuz Katherine sagte, es sei nicht ihr) sorta wie ein Aufenthalt von bis zu Santa warten, aber er tat es nie, weil er dachte, dass, wenn Joe erwischte ihn, er würde aufhören sie zu kaufen, und Michael wollte nicht, dass passieren wird. Michael said that he used to think of staying up to see if it really was Joe that was doing it, (cuz Katherine said it wasn't her,) sorta like staying up to wait for Santa, but he never did it because he thought that if Joe caught him he'd stop buying them, and Michael didn't want that to happen.

Or you mean this?

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/582756

LOVE ManuTRIAL! - Page 12 Love-i10

TRIAL! - Page 12 Images11

lol!

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 am

Haha lol! Thanks guys...I was asking if you knew because as you know, I want to get it as a tattoo and because it is a permanent thing, I wanted to be 100% sure Razz I heard it a long time ago from the demo of Give Into Me...Here:

It's around the middle somewhere...keep listening and you will hear him say it...it's so funny!

But yeah, I heard the story you mentioned Manu Razz Thanks again guys Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:53 pm

I found this:

So, if it's true it is despicable. If not, we have another stunning example of medialoid madness...

http://www.music-news.com/ShowNews.asp?nItemID=45442

Conrad Murray 'shooting documentary'
added: 2 Nov 2011 // by: newsdesk

Dr. Conrad Murray has reportedly been filming a documentary.

The physician is currently standing trial for the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson. It has been claimed Murray has sold the rights 'to his story' to a production company.

There are also reports that Murray has been interviewed daily during his trial for the documentary. It is being pitched to various television networks as a package which would also include a sit-down interview with Murray and a video diary.

'A news division that pays for the documentary will end up with a side deal of getting the sit-down with Conrad,' a source told New York Post. It's crafted in such a way for a news division that doesn't pay for interviews.

'They have already filmed a long interview in case he's taken into custody.'

It has been claimed the package could fetch around $1 million, but it is not known how much Murray would receive from the sale.

New York Post reports CNN was approached about the documentary, but declined. NBC is believed to be close to securing a deal, with a view to using it for the Today show.

However, television insiders aren't sure how much attention the interviews will attract if Murray is cleared of the charges.

'They question whether there is enough interest in him,' a competitor mused. It's more interesting if he's found not guilty.'

If Murray is found guilty he could face up to four years in prison and lose his medical license.

Murray announced yesterday that he will not testify in the trial.

Both sides are expected to deliver their closing arguments this week.

A spokesman for Murray's lawyer J. Michael Flanagan has declined to comment on the documentary reports.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/F4Q983-uTGQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TRIAL! - Page 12 Conrad10

flower Manu

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Is this the same 'documentary' that was on IMDB where it said 'Michael Jackson' is the director, then it changed?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:09 am

@Emma, I believe that IS the movie that was originally directed by Michael, but then changed Suspect

But honestly, I don't know how much I think we can trust Arnold Klein. Because it's striking me as odd, because why is he speaking out about ALL of this NOW ? Why did he wait so long, and WHY does he not take legal action ?

It's illegal to lie under oath about the medical records, and right there I believe this could cause a mis-trial, and Murray could walk. Klein should have said this sooner.

And now he's also contradiction himself, but is saying that Michael is an addict. But also saying he's not. So, which is it ? And why didn't Klein try to put Michael into rehab IF his propofol addiction dates back to back to the 90's ?!

I know that if I were a doctor of any kind, and Michael Jackson were my patient as he was for Dr Klein, I would have tried to help him. I would have tried any way possible.

Klein probably isn't in on the hoax if he's supporting the lie that Michael is an addict.

Have you guys been watching the interview on HLN too ?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:44 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
WHY does he not take legal action ?

It's illegal to lie under oath about the medical records, and right there I believe this could cause a mis-trial, and Murray could walk. Klein should have said this sooner.

Good point! Why hasn't he? Wink

Quote :
Have you guys been watching the interview on HLN too ?

I can't watch that but what has been happening?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Emma, omg Emma, huge reached a verdict !!!!

Omg. . . . They reached a verdict !! I'm hyperventilating ! D: omg ! I'm so anxious ! Theres a two hour delay as of right now, so everyone get to a tv or a website and glue yourself to it ! This is it !

Well not it, but well get the verdict !!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:05 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG affraid

Me too! I can't sit still!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

beLIEve in L.O.V.E.

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Me either ! I can't even use my ipod anymore, I had to switch to my computer because I can barely stop shaking !

I don't know if I can wait 2 hours. . . It's 2 hours at the max, they just need everyone to get to court !

And Emma, I have to tell you about my dreams the last two nights;

Two nights ago, I had a dream, and you were in it. You and I were on an adventure, looking for Michael. I believe others from the forum were there too, but I've never seen their faces so I had no face to put to name. But anyway, we were on this huge adventure, looking everywhere for Michael, we found out that he IS alive, but we had to find him, or else he wouldn't come back. I can't remember the dream too well, just that we were searching for him in this strange place, we could hear his voice I think, but we couldn't find him. Murray and some other unknown people kept chasing us, too !!
Weird, right ?
Last night's dream gets even more strange;

I had a dream last night that TODAY they reached a verdict (AND THEY DID) and, I can't remember if it was guilty or innocent, I think he was acquitted because I remember being really really emotional, but I can't exactly remember what happened. I think he's going to walk. . . I hope my dream was wrong !!
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks guys for letting me know I haven't been watching the news today, our quest will go on regardless of the verdict, it's a quick verdict so it looks a guilty, some how I don't think it's the end of the adventure just yet, keep the faith it's all for love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=KGXmLwoTcfk

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:31 pm

People. Here we go. I'm so nervous. We are a family and we keep the faith together.
Now let us hold hands.

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRIAL! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRIAL!   TRIAL! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL!
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next