PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr. Murray wants fluid samples

Go down 
+2
KingIsAlive
Captain_EO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:37 pm

The people who check TMZ often may have seen this but i found it quite interesting!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/23/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-fluid-samples-cause-of-death-propofol-coroner-attorneys/

In this article it says
Quote :
We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved.

Isn't it just funny that these certain fluids that Murray wants have been preserved all this time? Murray just seems to get more and more innocent as BAM day gets closer!
lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:11 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/23/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-manslaughter-investigation-court/

And now he has got what he wants! lol! Wasn't that just obvious? I am sure you all saw that comming!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:15 pm

So then this seals it. BAM has to be on Michael's birthday. We can't receive this many clues in one month just to not have BAM. It is close, and the court is giving it away.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:35 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
So then this seals it. BAM has to be on Michael's birthday. We can't receive this many clues in one month just to not have BAM. It is close, and the court is giving it away.

Yeah there are so many clues! BAM could be on Mike's birthday, but then why have they set the trial to begin on 4th jan?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:51 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

Yeah there are so many clues! BAM could be on Mike's birthday, but then why have they set the trial to begin on 4th jan?

L.O.V.E

They made it Jan 4 because knowing this, no one is gonna expect MJ to return. Perfect time to do so, he will then have time to promote "The Future" and Cirque du Soleil.

It's perfect to say Murray will go back Jan 4, so when MJ comes back, no one would expect him to return
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:25 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
KingIsAlive wrote:

L.O.V.E

They made it Jan 4 because knowing this, no one is gonna expect MJ to return. Perfect time to do so, he will then have time to promote "The Future" and Cirque du Soleil.

It's perfect to say Murray will go back Jan 4, so when MJ comes back, no one would expect him to return

Hmm never thought about him coming back just in time for him to promote those things. Good point though i can defiantly see that. Very Happy

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:14 pm

yeah I see and if you read conrad's tweets you also know he's innocent too by the things he says. He says that he's been a victim of lies and that he prays for god to watch over his family and to get through this tough time. Seems like he's going through what Michael went through all these years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:09 am

Captain_EO wrote:
The people who check TMZ often may have seen this but i found it quite interesting!

In this article it says
Quote :
We've learned the Coroner has fluid samples and we're told they've been preserved.

Isn't it just funny that these certain fluids that Murray wants have been preserved all this time? Murray just seems to get more and more innocent as BAM day gets closer!
lol!

L.O.V.E

In pathology it is common practice to keep fluid samples and a piece of the brain tissue in a vault - sometimes forever. This is not unusual, but what I consider weird is that they are asking now for those samples rather than a year ago. That's when they could have done their re-testing of the fluid samples!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 am

@ Scarlett - oh right, i didn't know that thanks for letting me know lol! However, it is still kinda weird that he asked for these to be RE-TESTED, don't you think? I heard that they have already tested these fluids once at the autopsy Suspect

@ Kingisalive - yeah that is a good idea! I didn't think of it in that way! So what you are saying is the trial has been set for jan 4th so that Mike can promote his album and Cirque du Soleil show, then BAM! All before that date?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 am

Captain_EO wrote:
@ Scarlett - oh right, i didn't know that thanks for letting me know lol! However, it is still kinda weird that he asked for these to be RE-TESTED, don't you think? I heard that they have already tested these fluids once at the autopsy Suspect

Yes, of course it is weird. But since we all know that the autopsy report shows so many flaws Murray and his people could not have missed that part. Same thing with a sample having been taken on Forest Lawn with Craig Harvey and La Toya (LOL) AFTER the autopsy had already been done. Hair samples are the main evidence in a criminal case, so they should have been taken while being at the coroner's and NOT at Forest Lawn. And... we have never seen any report on the hair sample testing!!!

But this "sloppy" report must be there for a reason.... And what about the 2nd autopsy supposedly done by the Jackson Family? We have never seen any report on this unless they keep it in a vault for further procedure. But as we know da Family they would have published it immediately if anything had been wrong with the 1st report.

So, in my humble opintion all these reports and certificates (including the Death Certificate) are a lot of bs and do not conform to common professional practice, neither in the US, nor in Europe nor anywhere else, unless you have something to hide..... lol
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:05 am

Yes EO it makes perfect sense
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:14 am

Scarlett wrote:

So, in my humble opintion all these reports and certificates (including the Death Certificate) are a lot of bs and do not conform to common professional practice, neither in the US, nor in Europe nor anywhere else, unless you have something to hide..... lol

lol! yeah you are right!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Hmm... that sounds like Michael.

What if Murray IS Michael? Then he would go on trial, and reveal himself to the whole world. I watched a video on youtube once that compared MJ's face to Murray's and they are almost IDENTICAL!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:15 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
Hmm... that sounds like Michael.

What if Murray IS Michael? Then he would go on trial, and reveal himself to the whole world. I watched a video on youtube once that compared MJ's face to Murray's and they are almost IDENTICAL!!!

Yeah i too have seen a video that compares the two...i'm not sure if Mike is Murray, but who knows!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Murray wants fluid samples   Dr. Murray wants fluid samples Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Murray wants fluid samples
Page 1 of 1