PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavy Rain Vs TII

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Heavy Rain Vs TII Empty
PostSubject: Heavy Rain Vs TII   Heavy Rain Vs TII Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:03 am

You have all probably seen in Tom's video's that he mentioned things from a PS3 game called Heavy Rain. Here are some other things that could link Michael to Heavy Rain...

Below are some screen shots from the game...Now it is not what is in the pictures that I am focusing on, it is how they are displayed together...
Heavy Rain Vs TII Ss_sho10
Heavy Rain Vs TII Lw_ss_10

Here are images from TII...(really sorry for the crap quality, i took them from my phone because my scanner decided to die lol!)
Heavy Rain Vs TII 10090210
Heavy Rain Vs TII 10090211

Also whilst I am uploading images from TII, does anyone know why the image below has been printed the way it has? It is in the booklet in the blu ray version of TII if you want a better image XD
I was wondering why they have taken the image of Mike and then cut it and paste it on the end like they have? Are we meant to be playing 'spot the difference' with this image? lol! I can see nothing similar but I keep being drawn to it :S Also notice how it is the same layout as the second HR shot? It's just a close up of the womans face, yet in the same style as the one below!
Heavy Rain Vs TII 10090212

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Heavy Rain Vs TII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain Vs TII   Heavy Rain Vs TII Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:14 am

I wasn't going to post this but D and Alex said i should so anyway, i was playing Heavy Rain last night and in one of the missions the police detective, Norman Jayden shouted "Innocent until proven guilty!" Haven't we heard someone say that before?!

Also one of my friends said the game is more like a movie! This game consists of minimal controls which means you have to watch a lot of cut scenes! So it is just like an interactive movie where you make certain decisions to see what the outcome is! Michael loved both so I am really beginning to think Michael did make this game because it is a way for him to make a story/film and a game at the same time!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Heavy Rain Vs TII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain Vs TII   Heavy Rain Vs TII Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:20 am

THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
PaTcHWoRK

Heavy Rain Vs TII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain Vs TII   Heavy Rain Vs TII Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 am

Captain_EO wrote:
I wasn't going to post this but D and Alex said i should so anyway, i was playing Heavy Rain last night and in one of the missions the police detective, Norman Jayden shouted "Innocent until proven guilty!" Haven't we heard someone say that before?!

Also one of my friends said the game is more like a movie! This game consists of minimal controls which means you have to watch a lot of cut scenes! So it is just like an interactive movie where you make certain decisions to see what the outcome is! Michael loved both so I am really beginning to think Michael did make this game because it is a way for him to make a story/film and a game at the same time!

L.O.V.E

Heheh I was on PSN when you were doing this Very Happy Yeah, good points. Good work Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Heavy Rain Vs TII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain Vs TII   Heavy Rain Vs TII Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:

Heheh I was on PSN when you were doing this Very Happy Yeah, good points. Good work Smile

lol! Yeah i remember Razz Thing is, it signs me out when i go on it because i can't be bothered to download the update for it XD

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heavy Rain Vs TII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heavy Rain Vs TII   Heavy Rain Vs TII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavy Rain Vs TII
Page 1 of 1