PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!

Go down 
+3
Captain_EO
lilak2020
Dirty Diana
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:05 am

I still think it was mj that did the interview, he broughtt his kids. He wouldnt let barry bring his kids
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
I still think it was mj that did the interview, he broughtt his kids. He wouldnt let barry bring his kids

i still dont know what to think...im completely confused confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:39 pm

I saw an artical, the man nxt to mj said it was mj and his kids no dought, I believe that much
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:49 am

I was thinking, when mj comes bk, we will know who he is...Its like having a child, you know there voice, the way they walk, how they react to things, you just know! So when the King comes bk to take his thrown, we will all know for certain, no dought, that the man we have loved, watched, admired, and cried for is Home!! We L.O.V.E. you Angel Face!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:54 am

Christina robinson wrote:
I was thinking, when mj comes bk, we will know who he is...Its like having a child, you know there voice, the way they walk, how they react to things, you just know! So when the King comes bk to take his thrown, we will all know for certain, no dought, that the man we have loved, watched, admired, and cried for is Home!! We L.O.V.E. you Angel Face!!

Yeah but all this time while Michael is hidden,maybe an impersonator is taught every little thing about Michael,his gestures etc...anything is possible... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:01 am

weLl I know that NO ONE can sing just like mj, dance like mj, or have that cute smirk when he's shy and just wants to laugh. Everyone is unique in there own way and the ones who. Love hm will knoow that's what makes us unique individyals. That's my oppinion.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Has anyone seen the documentry on the mj trial about the fans and the case? I have seen it abunch of times, but today I just noticed at the end it says, 2008 Barry Shaw production. I never noticed that.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 am

Berry Shaw was a producer, and a friend of Michael.. He is like 60 years old.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Barry J. Shaws official Website?!?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:34 am

Oh, ok thanx!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!   Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry J. Shaw's OFFICIAL WEBSITE?!?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2