PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Manifestation from a Painful Journey

Go down 
+2
Dirty Diana
Captain_EO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 am

I just got this message from someone on FB who owns a page called "beLIEve that MJ is ALIVE"...

Quote :
The Manifestation from a painful Journey on CNN and BBC:

"there will reveal a live presentation (video) called: The Manifestation from a painful Journey will be released October 29th, 2010. This video will be shown all over the world, also on all internet sites. This video you will not want to miss!! Michael will be talking about the Hoax how it was done? why? who helped?...he will be talking about his plans for the future. any more concerns you may have please do not hesitate to ask..."

I have tried to do some research on this but could find nothing on the BBC or CNN website Suspect I have no idea where the person got this information but the 29th october could be something to look out for! Can you guys find any information reguarding this message I recieved?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 am

"Michael will be talking about the Hoax ................"

MICHAEL WILL BE TALKING?!?!?!?!?!?!??! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:35 am

affraid maybe something will be happen..
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:06 am

woh great post affraid
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:19 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
"Michael will be talking about the Hoax ................"

MICHAEL WILL BE TALKING?!?!?!?!?!?!??! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Well i'm not too sure if he will because the person who sent me this message wrote it all in one paragraph...so what i think has happened is that she has written when the video will be shown and then written her opinions on what she thinks the video will be about...Now i think this because there is a question mark after "Michael will be talking" which means it is probably her opinion...

However she could be right! Michael may come back before then and then record this video to be shown all around the world bounce Whether this does or doesn't happen and Mike speaks about the hoax, it is still a video which we should all try to watch Exclamation

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:43 pm

we really need to watch it! i hope it will be michael Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:49 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Yeah me too! I think that the title of the video is one of the best things that suggest it could be Michael Arrow "The Manifestation FROM a Painful Journey"...That defineitly suggests a comeback of some sort Very Happy
The 'painful journey' could be him talking about leaving his fans behind to make this journey away from the spotlight! So fingers crossed that it will be something to do with the king king

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Yeah me too! I think that the title of the video is one of the best things that suggest it could be Michael Arrow "The Manifestation FROM a Painful Journey"...That defineitly suggests a comeback of some sort Very Happy
The 'painful journey' could be him talking about leaving his fans behind to make this journey away from the spotlight! So fingers crossed that it will be something to do with the king king

L.O.V.E

OMG I CANT WAIT bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce That was a very good point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:05 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

OMG I CANT WAIT bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce That was a very good point Very Happy

Razz Me too bounce

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Wow this is great...so could the two tributes in one day on Sept 25 be for Michael returning? Jermaine is doing them...BAM can happen before that so there will be time for other things for him to do..
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:39 pm

I hope this is reliable. I really hope that something does happen. Guess we have to wait an see. Thanks great post.

I love you

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:11 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Guess we have to wait an see.

what else can we do? lol!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:

Exactly this hoax is all based around waiting and time. Sorta makes you more patient with life Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 am

lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:

Sorta makes you more patient with life Smile

VERY TRUE Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Manifestation from a Painful Journey   The Manifestation from a Painful Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Manifestation from a Painful Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: