PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Empty
PostSubject: Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)   Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 am

I was on Orianthi's twitter and I saw that she follows...

Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Oriclu10

KingIsAlive-----Brett,is that you? Smile
and
SeeingClues---a very good investigator

If the idea of a death hoax would be false,why would she beLIEve a ...LIE? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)   Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:49 am

lol! I love it when even the people that were working with Mike on TII beLIEve! It just fills me with great hope! Thanks for sharing sis!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)   Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:58 am

i wonder if they do that intentionally or just they're just...lets call these 'slip-ups',too lol! You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)   Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:00 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
i wonder if they do that intentionally or just they're just...lets call these 'slip-ups',too lol! You're welcome Smile

I think they do it intentionally lol! There is so much confusion surrounding TII and Mikes 'death' and they know it! If Orianthi knows that us 'beLIEvers' are searching for the truth then she does it to give us hope i suppose Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)   Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 am

Hahaha no that's not me. She is crazy, she blocked me for telling her my opinion lol! I didn't even remember her name til now!
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)   Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:15 am

Well, she definitely know whether MJ is alive or not, and yes.. She had proved it, Michael is alive! This might be the BEST evidence we have so far.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)   Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:19 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Hahaha no that's not me. She is crazy, she blocked me for telling her my opinion lol! I didn't even remember her name til now!

she? lol! ORIANTHI? lol! im confused confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)   Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orianthi definitely beLIEves ;)
Page 1 of 1