PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has any one seen this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

Has any one seen this? Empty
PostSubject: Has any one seen this?   Has any one seen this? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 pm

I found on youtube this video from tmz mjs tomb, from 2months ago. Have you seen it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm_Lj2E2y54&sns=em
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: Has any one seen this?   Has any one seen this? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 am

i saw tmz's article...thx for sharing.. Razz ...hidden messages..hm i remembered o-bee's profil pic from twitter...he has a bracelet with " HIDDEN TRUTH" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Has any one seen this?   Has any one seen this? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:52 am

Ya, they do go hand in hand. I was wondering if tmz was giving us another clue! Thanx!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Has any one seen this?   Has any one seen this? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 am

Thanks for posting a great video! I have seen the messages before on TMZ but this video points something interesting out! TMZ posted this article not just because someone had defaced the mausoleum, but because they probably wanted us to see the message which said something like " don't believe everything you hear!" Again that message is another clue from TMZ which could point out mike is alive!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: Has any one seen this?   Has any one seen this? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:51 am

Ya, I thought it was weird running into a tmz youtube video. Let's hope!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has any one seen this?   Has any one seen this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has any one seen this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: