PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lisa m. Presley

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:54 am

Lisa m Presley is on opera, talking about mjs "death" wonder if any clues will be droped?
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:51 am

At the moment everyone around oprah seems to be talking about michael, apparently j k Rowling appeared on oprah,she said michael had approached her about making harry potter into a musical also I believe oprah also mentioned something about how michael's "death" was influencing her decisions, now LMP,maybe oprah is the clue someone to watch,she also just happens to be one of richest most influential black people in the world and what's more I think she admired and respected michael a great deal. 

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:56 am

Ok thanx! Everyone on twitter is haten on both of em.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
Ok thanx! Everyone on twitter is haten on both of em.

thanks for letting us know I'll have to watch that on YouTube afters it's aired.
Who's being hated? Lisa marie oprah or j k Rowling, As far know oprah hasn't said anything negative about michael and I've only heard lisa marie say good things about michael as for Rowling I guess her motives are questionable whilst mentioning michael, I not a fan of the 3 women but I think kindly of those who respect michael and question those who blurt out negative tabloid garbage about michael, as for Twitter its a great invention but I guess sometimes it's just a gossip medium and more importantly just because someone says something it doesn't make it soo or true,michael said as much but in printed form.
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

They are hating oprah cuz she is. Haten on mj and putin him dwn and said, I dnt want. To end up like mj. And lisa for saying it was the. Worst mistake getting married to him.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Christina robinson wrote:
They are hating oprah cuz she is. Haten on mj and putin him dwn and said, I dnt want. To end up like mj. And lisa for saying it was the. Worst mistake getting married to him.

I hope that's not true, I was aware lisa marie couldn't tame michael soo to speak michael was his own man she perhapps thought she could mould him into what she thought he should be but having said that why would you change the person you loved? Well may be I do understand a little, I'm sure she also said she never regretted marrying michael and she wished things had worked out differently, maybe her mother has been posioning her mind, as for oprah maybe her comments have been taken out of context I watched a recent oprah michael Jackson special where she said she was in awe of michael and wished she could of been his friend, I believe she received an advanced copy of this is it, I dunno what to make of it, I have this crazy theory about how these huge black celebritys singers sportmen wind up broke or disgraced, is oprah or tiger next?.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:09 am

I'm not sure what to think, both women have said positive and negative things about Michael, didn't lmp tweet kindly about Michael n said he loved sunflowers?, I dunno maybe lmp did have a difficult marriage,I've had contradictory messages from that one, also Winfrey said nice things about Michael on the special but on her interview with lmp over 9 months ago she seems to say intially she thought poor misunderstood Michael which would suggest she has since changed her mind.

I don't have problem with people being honest but I like consistance and don't like people being disrespectful for disrespectful sake, oprah mentions agendas, pardon me she's happy to cast doubt on Michaels reputation for gossip and profit sake, here in uk we call that being two faced, I guess she's just another spineless journalist with every opinion and no real opinion depending on which way the wind blows.
I guess lmp is coming back on oprah for damage limitations.  

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:23 am

I dnt know why eather, but it makes me sad. He's so talented, admired, looked up to, lovable man. If I was lucky enough to be with him, you couldn't pay me enough to leave! I will always defend him and spread his msg. Id think that's what they would do. He dosent deserve any disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:53 pm

Michael is greatly loved and admired the world over these 2 little rich b*tch w*tches (said with regret and love) ain't gonna change that.
I believe Lmp is an scientologist from my understanding the elders don't let them marry non scientologists they go through levels of brain washing I guess you could describe them as a cult who are very much into manipulation and control, as for oprah she's a hard headed bussiness woman with nothing more important that viewing figures and profit margins, so they both have their own little agendas and beliefs to push.

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:58 pm

I AGREE
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey guys...I don't know how many of you think LMP is a part of the hoax, but when I checked the Elvis official twitter page, she has a new album and on the track listing...number 2 is called, "You Ain't Seen Nothin Yet"...do you think it's a clue?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:50 am

Oh yes, I read something about, a few days ago.

seems to be a very interesting album.
There is currently much speculation about the new album.
Throughout the MJ's Forum is puzzled over this album.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/exclusive-lisa-marie-presley-talks-about-turning-to-her-roots-for-new-album-20120315

Question flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lisa m. Presley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa m. Presley   Lisa m. Presley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lisa m. Presley
Page 1 of 1