PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelcomeback

michaelcomeback

The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil Empty
PostSubject: The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil   The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:53 am

i didnt know exactly where to post this but i heared from another fan that the hoax is expanding more n brasil. I want MJ back more than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mjfanclub.net
moonwalk 11/19

moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil   The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:22 pm

hmmmm... wonder why Brazil.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil   The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 am

moonwalk11/19 wrote:
hmmmm... wonder why Brazil.

Remember the topic where we discussed about USA maybe knowing something about the hoax? I'm sure you do. Now Look:

The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil Hoax_w10

I guess it's already going to spread in Europe or Australia (clockwise/anti-clockwise) because I have a virtual friend from Mexico who told me that in the daily newspaper there was a news regarding MJ's hoax and I asked him to take a photo of it.When I will talk with him again he will give me the photo and I'll show it to you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil   The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The hoax is spreading more and more in Brazil
Page 1 of 1