PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Empty
PostSubject: MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING   MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING   MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:27 am

It's very compelling, the voice and voice control does sound like Michael's, only wish Janet didn't sound soo much like Michael so it would be easier to say for sure, some Janet fans say it's all her but we all know michael's fans are experts on all things Michael. 

This isn't the first time something like this has been said about Janet's singing remember vma awards?

I don't want to divert from this topic but perhaps give more credibility, we have discussed it before but this topic makes it worth going over again. 
Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoZPiAu4TPk

I've watched this video a few times dunno what to make of the singing at vma awards, I guess the voice levels could have been tweaked to sound some where between michael's and janets voice but why?,  this video focuses on the video aspect. 
Michael appears almost unnoticeably to the conscious eye, what would be the reasoning behind that.

I was trying to determine if the display on the stage stopped at the bottom of the screen because we can see michael's body past the bottom of the screen and whether those on stage lighting wind/air effects are being phyically affected by the possible on stage presence or visa versa, in the end I couldn't make my mind up, someone in the industry would know how these things work, for example could mj have been brought up on one those trap doors then a split secound with his body rigged to the door then returned as quickly as he came or was it all video, it could be either, it looks like an image of Gilda on his chest, was it meant as a clue or sublimanal message, with all these people in disguises and subtle indications are they all designed to keep Michael some place in our minds in preparation for the ultimate glorious return, also Michael does appear in a strange pose as if he's rallying a crowd to cause of some sort.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING   MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:35 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

for example could mj have been brought up on one those trap doors then a split secound with his body rigged to the door then returned as quickly as he came or was it all video, it could be either

I think i understand what you mean here...on the video screen in the background at the VMA's there was a small Michael and then he dissappeared after about a second right? Well if this is what you are talking about then yes, i had the same difficulty as you deciding whether or not it was the real Mike or all video! I too do not want to go off of Teo's topic but does anyone else have any input on this?

Regaurding the video you posted Teo, I have to agree with you, it is simply amazing! There is definitly something different about Janet's voice there and it does sound like Mike in some parts that are sung! Thanks for posting Bro!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING   MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 pm

thank u, and roger i do agree with you, but i was soo shocked when i saw this video with janet and mj singing on nothing
there is no denying that mj was on that song

yes it couldve been tweaked but the song nothing doesnt seem like janet jackson's style, it seems as if its more mj's style cuz in a way, it reminds me of earth song and man in the mirror

look at the lyrics, it seems to be more of mj's style
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING   MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:37 pm

BaSingSe wrote:
yes it couldve been tweaked but the song nothing doesnt seem like janet jackson's style, it seems as if its more mj's style cuz in a way, it reminds me of earth song and man in the mirror

look at the lyrics, it seems to be more of mj's style

Yeah, i agree! I admit that i don't listen to much of Janet's music but it really does seem that they are more Michael's lyrics

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING   MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 pm

The person who submitted the video said the same, its michaels style of lyrics and writing and similar to earth song, I'm like captain eo I don't listen to janet either but that song has a beautiful calming soulful feel, I must go over the lyrics again see if I get any michael vibes,there's no mistaking either it's michaels voice or janets completely copied michael's vocal style, ideally we need a janet and michael fan to give us their opinion, regardless it's still a lovely song.

Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING   MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:41 pm

i dont listen to much of her either
but that song is beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING   MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ SINGING IN JANET JACKSON'S SONG NOTHING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: