PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the road...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Michael jacksons long time friend and drummer, plan to take This is it on the road. He said the set is all sitting in a werehouse and he planns on taking the original crew of TII and either a mj impersinater, holigrams or a singer to sing the music. He still is in contact with Janet, Jermaine, and Family.
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:43 pm

im not thriller about that

i want the real michael jackson to do it

if he had mj actually with it, it would be amazing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Me too, its not the same without mj! I dnt want an impersinater or holagrams. It would be cool if mj would show up. I'm sad!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:04 pm

As soon as i read this I thought--> but what if this 'impersonator' was the real Michael? Maybe this is a mini return to the stage again...most people think he is 'dead' so they wouldn't think twice about the impersonator! This is just my opinion but what if that really happened lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 pm

Ya, that would be awsome!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah Emma i was thinking the same thing. Or maybe this will be the set up for a real comeback. Either way i have a feeling Mike will be involved with this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 am

lilak2020 wrote:
i have a feeling Mike will be involved with this.

I totally agree! I think that he wouldn't have just left it at the ending of the film...if this is going to happen then Mike will be involved in some way...I am gonna keep my eyes peeled for anything about this! Has it actually been confirmed though?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 am

It was from an artical from the drummer himself. Didn't have a date for it yet.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:24 am

Christina robinson wrote:
It was from an artical from the drummer himself. Didn't have a date for it yet.

So at least we know it isn't a rumor that has been put out there by the media...where did you read about it?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:33 am

Www.legendarymichaeljackson it says they are still trying to figure out the best way to do it, but they are. It is. Marked on yesterdays date
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:40 am

Christina robinson wrote:
Www.legendarymichaeljackson it says they are still trying to figure out the best way to do it, but they are. It is. Marked on yesterdays date

Cool thanks for sharing Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:42 am

Your welcome, L.O.V.E. to all!
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 am

u are soo right emma and diana
mj has to have something to do with it
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:05 am

u are soo right emma and diana
mj has to have something to do with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the road... Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the road...   On the road... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the road...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: