PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After party.

Go down 
+5
byalovemj
lovemjangel
Rogerrabbit
diane
Christina robinson
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deena

deena

After party. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Great find! Hmmmm...Just the thought of MJ attending the event with so many impersonators would be the perfect scenario....puts one wide smile upon my face. Those impersonators are over the top with their makeup and costumes. However, the "fellow" that everyone seems to point out does his in such a subtle way. As Roger pointed out... he is simply wearing a red shirt and a black jacket. Which just happens to be two of MJ's favorite colors. Wow, not too sure what to make of him. Would need to view images at a closer range and more from different angles lol!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:36 am

I took some shots from the video and enlightened them, I'm sorry I couldn't make them sharper.
At first I didn't think this guys chin looked like MJ's, but in this pic it kinda does...
After party. - Page 2 Impers12

And some other pics...
After party. - Page 2 Impers13

After party. - Page 2 Impers14

After party. - Page 2 Impers15

After party. - Page 2 Impers16

I don't really know what to think about this guy, but I agree with you - this would be the perfect way for
MJ to show himself in public and no one would know it's him.

Thanks to byalovemj for original post, pointing him out - this guy is interesting! I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:42 am

Thank you for those pics! I swear that's him!! HeHe
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:04 am

And what about this guy... looks like a bodyguard to me Wink
After party. - Page 2 Impers17

Notice the way he suddenly changes position and places himself in front of "MJ" when the cameras starts flashing,
at around 1.02 in the video Cool
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:11 am

Ya that's true. It seems someone else thinks that's mj, the camera is allways on him!
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 am

Christina I hope you managed to sort out your request I don't have a YouTube account, I've not be able to watch the video yet due to "restrictions" but it's ok cause the good people of the forum have posted some stills Smile.

The gentleman you speak of does seem  some how underwhelmed with the whole thing and not at all interested unlike the other excited "michaels" he's also alone which is probably for best to keep interaction to a minimal, he also looks like the only one that hasn't made too much of a effort to look like michael, no famous outfits hats glasses jackets glove, infact he could be a regular dressed guy if it was for the fact he looks like michael. It's all for love.

Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:22 am

I've tried to find another video, but couldn't. This came fro mjhoaxnews that goes to all the trials and knows allot about the inside scoop. I can't watch it also, don't know why, but ya he seems like he don't want the camera on him. I'm hopein!! Smile
Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 am

Thank you for posting more images. One image that's noticeable and stands out for me...is when he is folds his mouth. Just a habit that I believe MJ has as well. But the body language, his apparel, looks as if those are body guards that seem to be surrounding him more so than Jermaine. Just a feeling that there is definitely some observations about him that makes one pay attention to. (~_~)
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 am

Good eye, Good eye!
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 am

deena wrote:
Thank you for posting more images. One image that's noticeable and stands out for me...is when he is folds his mouth. Just a habit that I believe MJ has as well.
Yeah, I was about to point that out, but I didn't know how to express it in English Laughing
It starts around 0.33 in the video.
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 am

wHy can some watch it and. I can't? I dnt get it?
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 am

I'm trying to download it for you, Christina - but my Real Player is crazy right now. I'll let you know if I succed.
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 am

THANK YOU!!!***** Smile
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 am

ok, i see it more now in the stills
he is very quiet unlike the other impersonators and he is standing kinda close to jermaine

it could be a shy impersonator but u never know these days
maybe this is part one of the big reveal, and i agree it is the perfect setting(besides halloween)

great find, thx again bya =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 am

deena wrote:
Thank you for posting more images. One image that's noticeable and stands out for me...is when he is folds his mouth. Just a habit that I believe MJ has as well. But the body language, his apparel, looks as if those are body guards that seem to be surrounding him more so than Jermaine. Just a feeling that there is definitely some observations about him that makes one pay attention to. (~_~)

Whoa deena this guy does the same as michael? Like his teeth lean down in favour of the right side of the lower teeth or a corner crease of the mouth, if so I'm feeling very optomistic Smile. *excited*  it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 pm

Take a look at this vid. Apparently, some people believe his name is Kenny Wizz from the Royal Talent Agency in Las Vegas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwTZwParwBI

I then took a look at Kenny Wizz from his agency's website: www.royaltalent.com

http://www.royaltalent.com/MichaelJacksonImpersonator.htm

What are your thoughts or feedback??
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:23 pm

Good post, Deena! I found this interview with Kenny Wizz, he can't be the guy in Planet Hollywood... Kenny Wizz looks horrible!!

Love, Pia
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Mystery is solved, thanks to t-ruth, this is Lane Lassiter...
After party. - Page 2 Impose12

After party. - Page 2 Impose13

Pics from Lane Lassiters Myspace page.

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Great work lovemjangel and t ruth, he sure had us fooled for a while but it's clear to see now,oh well not to dispair the search will continue. It's all for love.
Back to top Go down
byalovemj

byalovemj

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:19 pm

thx pia,deena and t-ruth Smile

L.O.V.E you all
Back to top Go down
http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Well that picture surely has sorted out what be beLIEved to be MJ lol! Thanks for posting!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm

great job
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Thanks to all for the updated info. Feel my LOVE!!
Back to top Go down
SusanB

PostSubject: After party videos   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:22 pm

You cannot see the videos again as I have removed them entirely from youtube after being entirely harrassed. Those are my videos and my photos. I'm having some problems collaborating the guy filmed in my video to the Lane Lassiter pictures. Lane Lassiter has already contacted me directly saying it is him. It may well be, but the close up shots you have, I do not have and I more or less had the whole after party videoed. I am the blonde in those pictures and stood next to that man most of the night. I would be grateful if you would at least accredit me with owning those photo stills and the videos as people are hijacking it to the point of extreme, and now someone has hacked my youtube account and taken it down entirely. I was tipped off thankfully and removed the videos first. But I will not be posting them again. I've learned my lesson after receiving so many hundreds of emails and responses, likely in the thousands....some were very nice, some were downright abusive. So I'm sorry I do have a lot of footage but I won't go down that route again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After party.   After party. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After party.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2