PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas. Empty
PostSubject: I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas.   I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:49 pm

I can't post a link right now, but remember the music video of Imma Be? Well, just to point this out, there was a man, (NOT saying it was MJ) that looked like MJ, the same TII short hair, glasses, and space suits. Weird, right?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas.   I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 am

Hmm,Ive watched the video several times but didnt notice that.Anyways I'll look again.Who knows,maybe im just blind lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas.   I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Hmm,Ive watched the video several times but didnt notice that.Anyways I'll look again.Who knows,maybe im just blind lol!

lol! I am pretty sure that's not the case D Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas.   I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:04 pm

I jsut looked through it, and I couldn't find the man, but I for shure remember he was there, i saw this video at the dance, and it opened my eye for me.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas.   I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:49 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

lol! I am pretty sure that's not the case D Razz

L.O.V.E

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas.   I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know this is old, but I think we should re-visit the Black Eyed Peas.
Page 1 of 1