PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie

Go down 
+3
lilak2020
Captain_EO
t_ruth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
t_ruth

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:04 am

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:49 am

This is awesome! I think that the reason Kenny Ortega is linked to be the one directing/producing it is because he is a friend of Michael and also because Michael can't put his own name down as the director because that would make people seriously suspicious! Not that we aren't already lol! Thanks for posting!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:47 pm

Very Happy Yay i can't wait...i love all these new movies and things coming out...more Michael stuff to add to my collection lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Very Happy Yay i can't wait...i love all these new movies and things coming out...more Michael stuff to add to my collection lol!

Yeah, me too cheers lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:07 am

THIS IS AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Kenny Ortega Gives Thriller Movie Update:

Michael Jackson's This Is It director Kenny Ortega, who is rumored to be helming the musical horror movie, recently caught up with Entertainment Weekly to update them on Thriller.

Here is what Ortega had to say about the project:

"It got put out there before I've even really had a chance to think about it too much. It is still in very, very early stages of development. The [Michael Jackson] estate would have to sign off on it. I have been a part of some early creative meetings and if all goes well, I think it could happen in the next couple of years."

When asked if he was nervous about recreating something that is so iconic in pop culture history, Ortega confidently stated:

"Michael used to say to me that there is nothing to be afraid of and fear just gets in the way anyway. We were very good friends. I miss him. And I would never do anything to ruin his memory or one of his creations. But like I said, it is so early, so who knows what will materialize?"

Note the last sentence: "But like I said, it is so early, so who knows what will materialize?" Shocked

http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/news/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1288479138&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:59 am

lovemjangel wrote:
Note the last sentence: "But like I said, it is so early, so who knows what will materialize?" Shocked

ooo..that is good! I like it! Great find Pia!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:06 am

great,so we're talking again about Thriller 3D from this is it,right? Very Happy Also,again about the spider which appears on the stage then lift up to....REVEAL MICHAEL BENEATH IT AS THE LIVE PERFORMANCE BEGAN! What a Face

Quote :
Spiders have been the focus of fears, stories and mythologies of various cultures for centuries.[97] They have symbolized patience due to their hunting technique of setting webs and waiting for prey, as well as mischief and malice for the painful death their venom causes.[98]

patience-that may be refering to us waiting Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 pm

that video, thriller 3d, it would be a great movie

and the picture of mj at the beginning, if u look closely as it moves away, mj looks at you
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm

BaSingSe wrote:
the picture of mj at the beginning, if u look closely as it moves away, mj looks at you

Oh yeah, i never noticed that before lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Did anyone notice this?

In the video, right when the dog is howling, it transitions in the graveyard by a tombstone... the image of the tombstone is blurry, but guess what it looks like it says???

R.I.P.
BELIEVE. Shocked

Clue here? I think so.

Oh Michael, you GENIUS!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:46 am

daemon.trances wrote:
R.I.P.
BELIEVE. Shocked

affraid Omg that's incredible affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:03 pm

wow it does say RIP believe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie   Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Song to Become a Movie
Page 1 of 1