PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can we trust this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Can we trust this? Empty
PostSubject: Can we trust this?   Can we trust this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Hello.
I found this.It seems to be very interesting

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYsTRxSRdNM
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Can we trust this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we trust this?   Can we trust this? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm

I haven't seen this video yet, but Brett told me about it...I have subscribed to this person on youtube but with everyone who says they are getting information from an 'insider' we have to be careful with...It may be true or it may not be but I am still going to keep an eye on it just incase!

I remember being told that there will be a new album released in the future called something like "See the Daylight"...So if this album DOES get released with that exact name then I guess we can trust this person! But until then I am not sure...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

Can we trust this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we trust this?   Can we trust this? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:06 am

i just watched them and its kind of scary

great vids tho, im just shocked

and they talk about a guy named TOM!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

Can we trust this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we trust this?   Can we trust this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we trust this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: