PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ to 'speak from the grave'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

MJ to 'speak from the grave' Empty
PostSubject: MJ to 'speak from the grave'   MJ to 'speak from the grave' Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Now I'm not into psychics, but all this month, almost all psychics nationwide in America are predicting MJ will speak to the world once again. Mainly about how he did it all. And to speak out against the kids being on Oprah. Now there is a lot of speculation of someone such as MJ to reveal himself again. Then they are saying it will be a very good November for MJ fans....something to follow up?

http://www.celebpsychic.com/
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: MJ to 'speak from the grave'   MJ to 'speak from the grave' Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJ to 'speak from the grave'   MJ to 'speak from the grave' Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 am

Awesome find Brett!

KingIsAlive wrote:
Now I'm not into psychics

I guess I am totally the opposite from you then because I am someone who is into all that psychic stuff lol! Thanks for posting this! Wink

Quote :
There will be a special announcement on November 3rd from Michael Jackson’s Estate.
I hope this statement will be something good! I am guessing it will be anyway! It would be so cool if it was Michael himself who gave the announcement Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: MJ to 'speak from the grave'   MJ to 'speak from the grave' Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:50 am

im all into psychics and im into the fact that she felt something is coming
psychics have a higher conscious than we have and they have alot of spiritual energy and i definately believe in them

and im totally stoked on what she said about "its gonna be a good november for the mj fans", this could really be a big piece, the big piece we've been looking for

im no psychic so i dont know whats gonna happen next, im just glad i see hope and a light at the end of this tunnel

THANK U BRETT, NICE FIND LIL BRO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ to 'speak from the grave'   MJ to 'speak from the grave' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ to 'speak from the grave'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: