PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Empty
PostSubject: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:11 am

Leahcim's newest post:

http://leahcimnj.blogspot.com/2010/10/13-de-novembro-qual-sera-o-misterio_31.html

and the translation

November 13 - What is the mystery?

Well, I'm here to talk about what the site MJTunes.com recently published, and from what I understand it, no connection with several other sites MJ.
It is a mystery to be unraveled, as the followers of Michael Jackson.
According to the video, we're with the keys (Later they say, you do not)

Still not sure, but I think on November 13 these mysteries will be revealed. Recently they published an enigma, regarding this recent publication.

So let's talk this video:

1 - The title of this case is
Michael Jackson - The Gates Of Mysteries
(Michael Jackson - The Gates of Mystery)
Watch the video:

So let us now speak of the scenes, I understand ...
I will give own titles to the images: (You can see the images on his post page)

Michael in the Dark (A light helps brighten your darkness)

In this image we can see that the person behind the candlestick is very similar to Michael Jackson Ghosts in the clip (I'm sure it's MJ, but I can not say it's the season of Ghosts).
This man is illuminated by these candlesticks, I do not know the real meaning, but my definition is that light is someone or something that helps, which guides you through the "darkness" ... I also believe that darkness is his "death". During the time that this man, who for me is Michael Jackson, was death, he received this light ...
In this scene, Michael, or any man, seems very much alive ...

The Keys (For me, I see shapes of hearts on those keys ..)

I can see hearts in these keys, but at the same time I think there are ... Well, what made sense to me is that these keys mean that what is contained in this video are the keys that lead to the Mystery (information that leads to the truth about Michael Jackson).

Letters posted

In this scene we see that the letters were put, that is, the game're ready to begin. The open letters indicate that the game will start, and you'll see what letter the game starts, see chart on the following image ... Well, it's like I said, the preparation and the start of the game ... They meant that the game of the gates of mystery begins from there and gave us the first hint of how it started, and from what I could understand, they gave more than a hint, see below:

A Letter from Home (The beginning of the game)

As the title says, this letter is to initiate ... This means that the letter starts the whole game. Until that time nobody knew how this game was, nor how, nor how it will start ... We will see below the original letter which is:

Sin

This letter starts the game has to do with sin in my opinion (a very big mistake made by someone. In this letter, so it is played, we realized that everything was beautiful and perfect, until the skull represents the sin that was with cute little wings ... But realize that the snake is already on the side of Eve, winded at the foot of apple, which would be the forbidden fruit. Therefore, the card is held in the Garden of Eden, the paradise created by God, where the Man was expelled after he had fallen into temptation ... But something strange happens with the letter, see below:

The Effect of Sin

Everything was dark, everything was destroyed, but the man (male) has not suffered from this, only the woman was she who fell into temptation and through it man sinned.
Until the snake was destroyed, the day turned into night, the weather and time were black, the plants have dried up ... That is, the end ... Notice in the picture below that the man was left intact, right down to his side was intact ...

The Monster

Before speaking further of the letter, realizes that the man was intact, everything around it was maintained ... But the talk here is another, I want to talk about this monstrous face that appears in this scene. Sounds like the Michael of Ghosts, to the extent that it turns into a monster ... Well, it gives me an idea of a dead man ... The impression I have is that someone there wanted to say that this man is undead ... A Zombie.

The Lovers

This initial letter is titled as THE LOVERS (lovers) ... I do not know yet what it means ... Any suggestions?

The other key

This key has a different meaning of the first keys, taking into account that the keys are beginning doferentes this. This key is also hanging on a chain, giving the impression that she was pensurada neck (Any other ideas ?)... There also does not know the meaning.

The Seal

Here the critical thing is ... Folks, this is reminds me E'Casanova or E'Valentino ... Stunts ... A red card means urgency, in total secrecy also was sealed with a clear brand, expressing the "E" ... This letter has nothing to do with MJ ... And I still have the impression of a "C" with the "E" ... Does it have to do with E'Casanova? .. See this photo E'casanova and tell if it's just my paranoia:
I do not know, but I gave that impression, especially after that photo below, which appears within the symbol:

Secret ... or ... Michael Jackson:

This man seems so much Michael, as E'Casanova ... You remember the picture of E'casanova is present at the memorial built if I'm not mistaken in Gari, we can see pictures of E'Casanova there, like he was MJ, see below the pictures:

Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Placa-1

Search on this monumentom, browse photos and see what I'm telling the truth ... There was this photo of the monument E'Casanova ... And still there!

Ankh (Cross Ansada)

Search google for Ankh Cross or Ansada, and you will see that the meaning is what I'm here below, not to leave questions, and then show people here saying I'm lying and ally ...:
Ansada Cross or Ankh is the symbol name Egyptian hieroglyph for "life."

The Ankh is often found in tombs of ancient Egypt
Gods and Pharaohs were often depicted holding this symbol.
The Ankh is also part of the concepts of the hieroglyphs for "health" and "happiness".

The Ankh is also a fertility symbol and is used today as an attribute
or sacred emblem, symbolizing the eternity of the soul.

The symbol combines two forces, the cross represents the male element, and oval, female.
The cross and oval, it was said in ancient Egypt are the two generating principles of Heaven and Earth, also of the Egyptian deities Isis and Osiris.
It is an ancient symbol, perhaps the origin of all other crosses.
Corresponds to the symbol AR, Life, or "Ankh".
Is the KEY OF THE NILE, gift of the Egyptian magicians to humanity.
Can be used by everyone including the children.
Related to all manifestations of life, it brings prosperity
and also the clarity needed to make informed decisions facing the challenges of everyday life.
Needless to say any more right? .. It's life, is Michael.

Local

We can see that a local scene, but do not know where it is ... This place reminds me of the Forest Lown, or one of the houses of MJ ... (Tips, please!).

The second step (the second letter)

We noticed in a row, the letters were released again on video, and this time the selected card was the following:

The Second Letter

It means human feeling hurt ... Michael Jackson's feelings were hurt .. Or else ... Do not know, but this letter means human feeling hurt.
I realize it is the heart (something I saw in the initial key up there) ... Three swords pierce the heart (Hurting feelings, maybe) ... Clouds and rain (Maybe Good times or bad) ... (Tips, please!).

Note: After this letter appears, again appears the first keys ... Those who have the heart shape ... Moreover, at the top of the letter, we can see "III" (third, or three), see:

Gate and lock the final

At the end of the video, these are the latest images ... First, there is a gate opening (Like the title says GATES OF MYSTERY, we conclude that there is more than one gate gate ... and could mean many things, but I think here is SECRET gate, First reveals a secret after reveals the mystery ... The secret is to be False death if Michael is into video, and the Mystery should be the explanation for this ...

Lock The Last (Behind her is the mystery that hides the secret)

It is behind this lock (The last of the gates) that hides the mystery that hides the secret ... If the first gate was opened, and if it was the Secret, and if the secret was to death False, it indicates that the false death has been revealed (Taking into account that many already know that MJ faked death, so secret has been revealed, and the secret involved E'Casanova, Forest Lown, Feelings, Life at death, Puzzles, and symbols that can represent subliminal messages, Sin can also be interpreted as serious errors, etc ...) and the second gate , represented by this lock, as I already said, can represent the mystery and the mystery is the explanation, then the only part that needs to be revealed is the revelation of everything, especially the reason for the secret (Explain why forge death ) ...
See that concludes with the figure below:

Mystery

Obviously, behind the last gate we find the Mystery (Gates of Mystery) ... And this picture makes me think that the secret is the MONSTER (Undead), and of course that Undead is Michael Jackson, as in Ghosts ... (Agree?).

Shining eyes

That glow in the eyes of the Undead, makes me think he's coming to life again, and I've had that impression when I saw the cross Ansada up there ... Something dead, alive ... okay This for me is obvious, even after they explain something else. Resurrection? Could be. Return this means to me.

NOW (It's time)

YOU HAVE THE KEYS (We have the clues, evidence, theories ...)

YOU DO NOT HAVE? (We have no clues or anything?)

Well, this was a dialogue between the video and we ... First tells us that the time is now, and we have the keys ... Then he asks if we (Logico, not everyone believes, or research or anything) ... After that, it indicates a site:
www.mjtunes.com/keys/

The image of the ta site below, see the image and caption ... Ta obvious to you?
Let's wait and see, maybe our luck of finding the King of Pop has not arrived?

Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Site

Legend:
Welcome
His mission is nearly complete
Unlock the gates of the Secret on November 13
But remember you have the keys
Do you?

Draw your own conclusions, post your tips here in comments, opinions, thoughts, ideas ... Everything about this matter.
Remember, throughout the video, hear sounds that belong to MJ, like Ghosts ... We see images of MJ in Ghosts ... We keys, tips, secrets, mysteries, symbols, puzzles ... Everything is about Michael Jackson ... The site is the greatest proof www.mjtunes.com ...
believe.

Neutral

Last edited by MJ's Dirty Diana on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am

Wow that took a lot of reading lol! It is a really interesting video though...I have no idea what it is about, it is meant to be a special event for fans?

I went to the site www.mjtunes.com/keys and read some of the comments written underneath the main picture...one caught my eye because I think it was from a member of staff that works for MJTunes...they said:

Quote :
@Lyricalpassions, iluv_MJ =) and other people who support such kind of theories:
Stop right there where you are before you go too far, guys!!!!

MjTunes.com was founded in 2006, and ever since we've been organizing special events, radio shows, holidays, parties and so on. This time is not an exception. Don't read between lines, but actually read the announcements very attentively.

iluv_MJ =) said: "that symbol means the key of the life! "eternal life" what about that???? .... but is this a joke? "

We do not play with MJ's life or death, we respect this person too much.

We're here to entertain you, so please lay back, relax your mind and enjoy the present moment.
With Love and Respect
MjTunes Staff
I don't know what this person means but they say "don't read between the lines, but actually read the announcements attentively", however how can we do that when they don't make the video clear? What I mean by not making the video clear is, how were we supposed to find it? I was on MJTunes at work today and on it yesterday but saw NOTHING promoting this video, so i think that it was hidden for us to 'find'! If they wanted us to find it easily to 'entertain us' as the member of staff mentioned, they would have placed it on their home page!
If the above is not the case and you guys found it easily, then it must be my computer...as usual lol!

November 13th? I will be waiting Exclamation

Thanks for posting such an interesting video D!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:35 am

You're welcome Em Smile
I agree with you about the video being hidden because when I saw Leahcim's post,it said "www.mjtunes.com" without the "/keys" thing so I entered on the site and there was nothing related to that video. Maybe I was blind but there was actually no link for the 'keys' on the site. I don't know what's supposed to happen on the 13th Nov but it will maybe be something on mjtunes,something about those keys confused
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:19 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
You're welcome Em Smile
I agree with you about the video being hidden because when I saw Leahcim's post,it said "www.mjtunes.com" without the "/keys" thing so I entered on the site and there was nothing related to that video. Maybe I was blind but there was actually no link for the 'keys' on the site. I don't know what's supposed to happen on the 13th Nov but it will maybe be something on mjtunes,something about those keys confused

Yeah I know it was really strange! I am always listening to mjtnes.com and saw absolutely NOTHING to promote this 'event'...so why did they bother with the video? Suspect I think it is like TII, there is more to it than we think...just like the information you provided where each part of it has been broken down Very Happy

It kinda reminds me of Criss Angel's short 'beLIEve' video thing with the rabbit and where Criss points to the audience and says 'beLIEve'...You know which one i am talking about?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:35 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
You're welcome Em Smile

Personally, I think when the kids are on Oprah, they will drop hints about where and when. Maybe they mention keys. They may also talk about a circus (Cirque). It will be an interesting show, I can tell you that much!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 4:20 pm

KingIsAlive wrote:

Personally, I think when the kids are on Oprah, they will drop hints about where and when. Maybe they mention keys. They may also talk about a circus (Cirque). It will be an interesting show, I can tell you that much!

Yeah it is going to be really good!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:02 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
You're welcome Em Smile

Yeah I know it was really strange! I am always listening to mjtnes.com and saw absolutely NOTHING to promote this 'event'...so why did they bother with the video? Suspect I think it is like TII, there is more to it than we think...just like the information you provided where each part of it has been broken down Very Happy

It kinda reminds me of Criss Angel's short 'beLIEve' video thing with the rabbit and where Criss points to the audience and says 'beLIEve'...You know which one i am talking about?

L.O.V.E

yes,i know.this hoax is like a video game...you find hidden clues in every small place lol!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 2:03 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
You're welcome Em Smile

Daddy Michael told them what to tell Oprah and indirectly...the beLIEvers Wink
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Hey Em, you remember the 5th of November stuff I told you about with the white sequin gloves and footsteps? Well today there have been new ads put on tv promoting something to happen 11/5 (nov 5). ThenV for Vendetta played on a national news channel today (remember remember the 5th of November) and the Oprah show for Monday was being promoted also. I think some clues that are major will be revealed from November 4-22.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:58 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
Hey Em, you remember the 5th of November stuff I told you about with the white sequin gloves and footsteps? Well today there have been new ads put on tv promoting something to happen 11/5 (nov 5). ThenV for Vendetta played on a national news channel today (remember remember the 5th of November) and the Oprah show for Monday was being promoted also. I think some clues that are major will be revealed from November 4-22.

Hey yeah I remember that Brett! Wow! Lots of clues have been coming out of the woodwork recently! I think we are getting closer beLIEvers! cheers bounce

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:52 pm

I think I have this figured out. IF MJ BAM's November 8, w/the breaking news playing the same day with the kids, the keys would tell the world how he did it
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:01 am

Here we go!!!

http://mjtunes.com/keys/

Here comes a time when some mysteries should be unfolded.
As you may or may not know, MjTunes.com was created in 2006, and in November of the same year it opened its doors to the public for our common pleasure; therefore we have prepared a series of events, surprises and, of course, gifts for you, our faithful members and listeners, as well as you, our anonymous and mysterious visitors, to celebrate our Birthday all together Wink

For the next few months, starting today, MjTunes is going to offer you some gifts.
But first of all, are you ready to complete the quest?

To get your gift you have to open the door, and that is why you need your keys! You do have them, don't you? But careful, you will be needing a LETTER as well !

If you missed the beginning of this quest and haven't collected the keys yet, go to watch the following video

Now we guess everyone is ready.

•Find the mysterious LETTER and count the KEYS in the video.
This will be your secret code which should open the door.
Type your code in the box ( example: X1 ) and try to open it. * NB: the letter should be a capital letter

Good luck and enjoy yourself, the game, the video, but most of all, enjoy the unique and AUTHENTIC music of The King Of Pop MICHAEL JACKSON (regarding recent events, we’d like to assure you that it really IS authentic Wink )

MjTunes Team

okay.... lol! lets see

Many people on youtube ask them how come they are not beLIEvers because of using "The best is yet to come" "Patience" "LOVE" etc...they keep saying they respect the beLIEvers but they are NOT affiliated with the believers. Neutral

Anyways watch the video again and just count the keys they are showing...are there 7 keys or am I blind? Shocked Okay now the letter...I really gotta watch it several times to find the letter lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

As you may or may not know, MjTunes.com was created in 2006, and in November of the same year it opened its doors to the public for our common pleasure; therefore we have prepared a series of events, surprises and, of course, gifts for you, our faithful members and listeners, as well as you, our anonymous and mysterious visitors, to celebrate our Birthday all together Wink

One thing that stands out to me when reading that is:
Quote :
our anonymous and mysterious visitors

I wonder if they mean who we think they mean lol!

Anyway, the video...I saw 6 keys but I am going to go back and watch it again later...The letter i saw was E! When they are using the gold stuff to seal the envelope, they use a press thing that prints the letter E into the gold Razz As for the keys, again I will go back and count until we get the same amount lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

One thing that stands out to me when reading that is:
Quote :
our anonymous and mysterious visitors

I wonder if they mean who we think they mean lol!

Anyway, the video...I saw 6 keys but I am going to go back and watch it again later...The letter i saw was E! When they are using the gold stuff to seal the envelope, they use a press thing that prints the letter E into the gold Razz As for the keys, again I will go back and count until we get the same amount lol!

L.O.V.E

I got 7....I think the one you missed was...well it was a shape of a key right before the house is shown, like a brief image. You get what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 am

Okay guys so shall someone type this code "7E" in the box? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:31 am

KingIsAlive wrote:

I got 7....I think the one you missed was...well it was a shape of a key right before the house is shown, like a brief image. You get what I'm saying?

Ok me AND my sister just watched the video and we saw 6 real keys and the thing you were talking about Brett, but do we count that as a key because to me it looks more like an Egyptian cross which is probably why I didn't count it lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Hmm i think you are right Emma i don't think the one Brett is talking about is a key. It doesn't really look like a key.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:53 am

Two opinions here,anyways someone should type "6E" and someone else "7E" ,just to try both options...why 7 is a possibility is because 7 is everywhere related to Michael
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:26 am

Hey Diane told me it was E7, I tried it and it worked! Thanks again Diane!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

YOU'RE WELCOME cheers
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:33 am

told u it was 7 lol!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:28 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
told u it was 7 lol!

lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?   Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is something supposed to happen on the 13th November? *edit* Are mysteries being unfold?
Page 1 of 1