PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!

Go down 
+12
byalovemj
t_ruth
diane
daemon.trances
jojo007
lovemjangel
lilak2020
TeoLovesMJ
KingIsAlive
PaTcHWoRK
Captain_EO
BehindTheMask
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Large_album

Release: December 14th.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 pm

OH WOW! Now that is a piece of artwork right there! Thanks for posting! Where did you find it BTW?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Don't worry I know where you got it now lol! Look what was written on the official website too:

Quote :
Tomorrow, an exclusive teaser for the project will appear on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Monday, November 8th the world premiere of “Breaking News,” a full track from the album, will stream on the site for one week only.

Can't wait to hear it! I will be waiting on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to listen as I am sure we all will!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
PaTcHWoRK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:51 pm

*cough* Butterfly *cough* *cough*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:59 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
*cough* Butterfly *cough* *cough*

...?

@Emma and don't forget the oprah with the kids is November 8 also and there are expected to be big clues considering MJ gave the OK for them to be on the show..maybe clues in the song..
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:10 pm

its a beautiful album cover
so much going on in it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 pm

I really like the cover. I only see two clues that jump out at you. The butterfly on Michael's shoulder like Rob said and also the video cameras. Do you guys see anything else? Anyway I can't wait to hear the songs that will be on the album Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm

You guys see Michael from Off the Wall on the left side, who is that above him? Suspect

KingIsAlive wrote:
@Emma and don't forget the oprah with the kids is November 8 also and there are expected to be big clues considering MJ gave the OK for them to be on the show..maybe clues in the song..

Yeah hopefully there will be clues in all the songs that are on teh album! Hey BTW, I have only just realised that the song is called Breaking News! I think there will be a clue in that simply from the title!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:45 pm

a spaceship.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Thanks for posting this, Tom - you beat me with a minute! Laughing I love you
Captain_EO wrote:

Yeah hopefully there will be clues in all the songs that are on teh album! Hey BTW, I have only just realised that the song is called Breaking News! I think there will be a clue in that simply from the title!

L.O.V.E
I think the title of that song is of significance too, I almost fell of my chair when I saw it! Laughing
I love you Pia

Last edited by lovemjangel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:03 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
I really like the cover. I only see two clues that jump out at you. The butterfly on Michael's shoulder like Rob said and also the video cameras. Do you guys see anything else? Anyway I can't wait to hear the songs that will be on the album Very Happy
Yeah, your'e right, the video cameras!! Why would there be cameras in the cover... hmm, wonder why?? Cool

Last edited by lovemjangel on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Guys who is it peering over Michael's shoulder on the left? Above the Off the Wall era MJ? It's like half of someones face but I can't make out who this person is! Also in the bubbles that are floating around the Bad era Michael, is that origami?! Another reference to Heavy Rain?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Guys who is it peering over Michael's shoulder on the left? Above the Off the Wall era MJ? It's like half of someones face but I can't make out who this person is! Also in the bubbles that are floating around the Bad era Michael, is that origami?! Another reference to Heavy Rain?

L.O.V.E

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

him?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 pm

No near the spaceship at the top left corner...

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 pm

That guy... Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:51 pm

oh him?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 pm

lilak2020 wrote:

oh him?

Yeah lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:

oh him?

Yeah lol!

L.O.V.E

Hmm i have no idea but he looks sorta of familiar. Maybe if i could see his whole face.
Back to top Go down
jojo007

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:05 pm

On the left side to me seems like the "bad side" because of the zombies and michael's bad era picture. The right side would be the "good side" because of the animals and butterfly. We all know how Micheal loves animals and probably spent time with them to relieve stress from his hectic life. Now if you look at the crown on his head you will see a light angel on the left side of the crown (the bad side) and a dark angel on the right side of the crown (the good side). Would the light angel represent a good future ahead during his bad era, and the dark angel representing a fall in his career during the dangerous era? I don't know.... This just stood out to me for some weird reason. I also noticed the word Africa on the left side of the album
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:14 pm

lilak2020 wrote:

oh him?

!!! It's Martin Luther King Jr. I'd know that face anywhere
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:49 pm

CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE IT? THAT'S MARTIN LUTHER KING JUNIOR!!!

lilak2020 wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:

oh him?

Yeah lol!

L.O.V.E

Hmm i have no idea but he looks sorta of familiar. Maybe if i could see his whole face.
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:57 am

the angels put the crown on his head again
that means the king will be back ........ or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:57 am

KingIsAlive wrote:
!!! It's Martin Luther King Jr. I'd know that face anywhere

ah sorry I didn't realise! Thanks for clearing that one up Very Happy

Quote :
the angels put the crown on his head again that means the king will be back ........ or am I wrong?

I don't think you are wrong, i think it is absolutely correct! Placing the crown back on Michael's head could well signal the return Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 am

This is very beautiful , Tom.
I observed :
-the policeman (Why ?)
-the first man on Moon
-Animals-Circ du Soleil -The greatest show on Earth
-elephant Man
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:09 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next