PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diddy's last couple of tweets

Go down 
+4
KingIsAlive
diane
Captain_EO
eternallymikes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

Diddy's last couple of tweets Empty
PostSubject: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:55 am

iamdiddy iamdiddy
"Theres no shortcut to success"-- www.diddyblog.com <--check out this interview with Will Smith... BELIEVE!!!

iamdiddy iamdiddy
BELIEVE!!!!!! 12.14.10 !!!!! 12.14.10!!!! 12.14.10!!!! LTTP!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:30 am

eternallymikes wrote:

iamdiddy iamdiddy
BELIEVE!!!!!! 12.14.10 !!!!! 12.14.10!!!! 12.14.10!!!! LTTP!!! LET'S GOOOOO!!!

What does LTTP mean? lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:02 am

I don't know, but I would sure like to find out Smile
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 pm

LTTP MEANS LTTP, Link to the Past or LTTP, Late to the Party?

Gr Diane
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Also I saw that Eliza's next day in court is Dec 14...and if she wins the case, I think it was if she wins, it proves Elvis is still alive which may lead to Michael and the truth. Diddy sure seems pumped up about Dec 14.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:08 am

WAIT A SECOND...

14 DEC???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Michael" Album? Neutral

Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:26 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
WAIT A SECOND...

14 DEC???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Michael" Album? Neutral

Is 14th December the release date in Romania? Coz here in the UK it is the 13th?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 am

The release date in the USA is Dec 14th...
Another point in terms of numbers and this album, did anyone notice that the family is saying there are "7" songs on it that are 100% Michael... the number 7 popping up again! and 3 are not!
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:32 am

eternallymikes wrote:
Another point in terms of numbers and this album, did anyone notice that the family is saying there are "7" songs on it that are 100% Michael... the number 7 popping up again! and 3 are not!

Oh, I didn't notice that before! Thanks for that! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:38 pm

eternallymikes wrote:

Yes in the US it is the 14th...And i didn't even notice the whole '7' things again. thanks for pointing that out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Ok so Diddy litterally just tweeted this but does anyone know what it means? It may not even be connected to the hoax but he has given us some good tweets in the past Smile

Quote :
iamdiddy

In 13 DAYS... life wont sound the same... LTTP 12.14.10!!!!!!!!! 3 minutes ago via web

Isn't it when the album is due for release in the US?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Wow that is very interesting Emma...What could he be talking about? I know he just released a video called "Coming Home" nice title right. here check out this article

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00037125.html
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Good post Alex! I noticed this:

Quote :
Diddy's new album "Last Train to Paris" which is due December 14 in the U.S.

So maybe he was tweeting about his own album lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:19 pm

oh ok yeah Emma you might be right
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:45 am

I am sure Another Day, Monster and Hold My Hand are those that aren't 100% Michael..

Rest are.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:13 am

And Diddy tweets and interesting thing again Exclamation

Quote :
iamdiddy

Its ALL about the power of BELIEVE!!!!!--LTTP 12.14.10!!!! about 6 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

BTW, I finally found out what LTTP means lol! It's the name of his album 'Last Train To Paris' Exclamation

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:55 am

Captain_EO wrote:
And Diddy tweets and interesting thing again Exclamation

Quote :
iamdiddy

Its ALL about the power of BELIEVE!!!!!--LTTP 12.14.10!!!! about 6 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

BTW, I finally found out what LTTP means lol! It's the name of his album 'Last Train To Paris' Exclamation

L.O.V.E

12.14.10?! um okay isnt's it the date when the new album is released? Day: 14,Month:12,Year:10 (2010) Suspect so we can rephrase... "BELIEVE!!!!!!!--LLTP 14th December 2010"

hmm... Very Happy shall we all BELIEVE on the 14th December? Cool
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:28 am

Yeah that's what I thought D Razz I was a little confused before because it is being released in the UK on the 13th still, unless that has changed, but I don't think it has...So is Diddy's album coming out the same day?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:44 am

Diddy's latest tweet!

iamdiddy
Where there is love there is life. #LTTP
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:26 am

eternallymikes wrote:
Diddy's latest tweet!

iamdiddy

hmmm he might be talking about the everyday life or about michael,actually. this is confusing.anyways maybe it's an explanation for 'Where there is love I'll be there' Wink
Back to top Go down
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:17 am

MJ's Dirty Diana (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:26 am) wrote:
eternallymikes wrote:
Diddy's latest tweet!

iamdiddy

hmmm he might be talking about the everyday life or about michael,actually. this is confusing.anyways maybe it's an explanation for 'Where there is love I'll be there' Wink

Exactly!! I immediately thought of MJ's song "I'll Be There" when I saw that tweet.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:27 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana (Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:26 am) wrote:
eternallymikes wrote:
Diddy's latest tweet!

iamdiddy

Exactly!! I immediately thought of MJ's song "I'll Be There" when I saw that tweet.

i guess everybody thought of it Smile
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:23 am

Again about Teddy and Michael
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diddy's last couple of tweets   Diddy's last couple of tweets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diddy's last couple of tweets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: