PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chris Tucker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

Chris Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Chris Tucker   Chris Tucker Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:22 pm

This is a recent tweet from Chris Tucker. Hope this link works - I'm not sure if this means anything but look at the fingers. I know MJ's nails were a bit discolored - but tell me what you think. As I said it could be nothing!

ChrisTucker
Hanging this today. 3 feet by 3 feet. Disregard the claw game winnings I haven't moved from the couch. Haha. http://twitpic.com/37p3dt
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

Chris Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Tucker   Chris Tucker Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:46 pm

hmm i dont know i mean that could be anyone...but you never know Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
eternallymikes

eternallymikes

Chris Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Tucker   Chris Tucker Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Here is Chris' next tweet -Look at what he says in his tweet and notice the Beatles is hanging on the next wall????

ChrisTucker ChrisTucker
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. Now to surround it with slightly less awesome wall hangings. http://twitpic.com/37pxpu
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Chris Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Tucker   Chris Tucker Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:55 am

Alex is right,it could be anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
deena

deena

Chris Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Tucker   Chris Tucker Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Yes, that is true....The person behind the "Wilco-Sky Blue Sky" 2007 cover painting could be anyone. But do take into consideration that two of MJ's siblings (Jackie and La Toya) had tweets regarding Chris Tucker. May or may not be an association. Also, take a look at the lyrics from Wilco-Sky Blue Sky and the meaning of the color blue. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

JackieJackson5 Jackie Jackson
I think @ChrisTucker is stopping by a little later to hang out a little bit.
6 Nov

latoyajackson Latoya Jackson
Just ran into a great family friend, Chris Tucker, he's such a sweet, loving and fun person, LOVE HIM! He's like another brother.
30 Sep

Here are the lyrics to Sky Blue Sky written by Tweedy, Jeff/Artists-Wilco:

Oh, the band marched on in formation
The brass was phasing tunes I couldn’t place
Windows open and raining in
Maroon, yellow, blue, gold and gray

The drunks were ricocheting
The old buildings downtown
Empty so long ago
Windows broken and dreaming
So happy to leave what was my home

With a sky blue sky
This rotten time
Wouldn’t seem so bad to me now
Oh, I didn’t die
I should be satisfied
I survived
That's good enough for now

With a sky blue sky
This rotten time
Wouldn’t seem so bad to me now
Oh, if I didn’t die
I should be satisfied
I survived
That's good enough for now
[ Sky Blue Sky Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

The meaning of the color blue:
Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.

Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.

Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.
Dark blue represents knowledge, power, integrity, and seriousness.

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Chris Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Tucker   Chris Tucker Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Great post Deena! The lyrics were certainly very interesting! Especially the lines, "Oh, I didn’t die, I should be satisfied, I survived" Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chris Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Tucker   Chris Tucker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Tucker
Page 1 of 1