PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
BehindTheMask
shaz532
Dirty Diana
katy
speed demon
love&truth
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi Everyone!

I would like to cast your mind back to the second visit I had with Uri. As you know I went with my sister and her 2 children. It started unusually with Uri making references to Michael being in the pyramid as you know.
But there was something else. Like said, "it looked as though Uri was signalling something.

Just before we left, Uri got extremely excited, rushing around and very hyperactive.
That was then we stopped beside his garage/shed. I was then asked to take those pictures.
"Take the pictures NOW." he demanded.

I took the pictures and turned to find that Uri had DISAPPEARED! I called his name and bizarrely, he was inside the garage/shed. He was in there for a very long time.
When he emerged, he presented 2 soft toys. One was a tiger and the other a British Bulldog.
--------IT IS FROM HERE THAT I RECALL SOMETHING....ODD HAPPENING-------
he gave the toys to my niece and nephew.
"What shall we call it Ruby?" he asked.
My sister then gave a name (which I cannot remember!)
turning to face the garage/shed, he shouted,
"I KNOW! WHY DONT WE CALL IT JOKER?!"
at the time, I didn't know this was Michael's nickname.

After discovering the above, I thought I should look into it more.
I looked at the label. It read "RAFFLES HOTEL". (Singapore)
I researched 'Uri Geller Raffles Hotel Singapore' and nothing! Not even in his frequently updated website archives.

With hope, I typed in 'Michael Jackson Singapore Raffles Hotel', and there it was!
MICHAEL JACKSON IN RAFFLES HOTEL WHILST TOURING!!!!

The question that plays through my mind, right up until this day IS,
WAS MICHAEL AT URI'S HOUSE THAT DAY?

This is all too related to be simply passed off as a coincidence.

LOVE
Back to top Go down
http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 pm

hi, tom, woooooow! i really hope that michael was there that day!
about his nickname maybe is true because since i watch latest pictures or videos of him, his smile for me really looks like from the joker (batman´s picture character) so maybe im not the only one that thinks that way and someone called him that way!
keep searching please!
love! I love you
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:50 pm

[
Hi Tom,
that is very interesting and I hope your feeling about Michael in Uri´s place that day is right!
Back to top Go down
katy

katy

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:14 pm

wow tom wouldnt that be amazing to think mj was there i realy hope he was thxs for the new info look forward to your next instalment lol OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
http://mjthefansknow.com
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 am

congrats tom,a very good investigator. We all have talked on the chat yesterday and we hope he's back this friday Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
shaz532

shaz532

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:13 am

OMG! What a story - I beLIEve he was there! Smile
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:42 am

This is strange! That show Uri just had in Holland, had a guy named Joker in the studio. He read that girl's mind, tagged Thriller and took the moonwalk. Also played Thriller-melody with his piano. He was named Joker.

Can anyone do some research on The Joker? The smile Michael did in "They don't really care about us" does actually remind me of Joker, and that guy at Uri's show reminded me about MJ; White face, gloves, hat, glasses, red lipstick.

At someplace in the clip, when they says the Joker, you can see something flash up, it's the joker that flash up in a light even he is standing infront of Uri.

There is much strange in that clip, it shows a photo of Michael & Uri, the background with the eyes, and the sign in the top corner.
Back to top Go down
~~Kristy~~

~~Kristy~~

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:09 am

Oh wow,Tom you are very good.
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: MJ.   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 pm

So, if MJ's nickname was the 'Joker', was it because he was a jokester and he could fool the paparazzi, or was it because of something else? MJ could clearly pull off an English accent, so maybe he was the Joker on Uri's show?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:14 pm

... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ...
And that's all I'm gonna say
Shocked
Back to top Go down
withLOVEMJ

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 am

your last question was creepy.
what if he was really there and you were clueless. tom you should have gone around his house.!
your last question made me Shocked ..
i love you mj aka jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG I've just realised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1