PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mjwendy

mjwendy

NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Empty
PostSubject: NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!   NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:31 am

He was planning a Halloween special????? This note was supposedly found in June at his home that year. Shocked
Not sure how to feel right now. Neutral Your opinions?

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/23/michael-jackson-ebay-notes-auction-make-huge-money-london-this-is-it-concert-arnold-klein/

NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Tmzmak10
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!   NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah I just read this on TMZ...I wondered what he meant by a halloween special too! BTW what do you think the part at the very top means? London 30? Or does it say something else? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!   NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:03 pm

That's the way I read it too: London 30. Maybe 30 shows?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!   NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 am

Hi girls and guys.. I've been away fro too much time and I apologise for that but the study and work are taking all my time..
So i saw this image somewere else and came to the forum to see if there where any news about that note...
where didi it came from? did tmz post it? Is hard for me to read what the paper say, not sure if I get it all.. can someone please type it?

Love you all, i'll try to get in here as much as i can... hopefully i'll have more free time in this new year.
Kisses!
Back to top Go down
mjwendy

mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!   NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Yes, TMZ is where I got it from. I posted the link above. L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!   NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:16 pm

so you say 'halloween special' huh?

there is something missing... halloween special...WHAT? what is special? I mean...if the 'Halloween' was special,wouldn't he put 'special' before 'Halloween' so it can have an adjective role? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!   NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Someone just posted this great video on Twitter that explains about this letter! I found it really interesting to watch because the person who made it has really broken down all parts of the note!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!   NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW HANDWRITTEN NOTE!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: