PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autopsy show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/29/michael-jackson-estate-discovery-channel-debased-sick-autopsy-united-kingdom-tv-special-mj/

and this one

Autopsy show Autops11

I guess it is in France on the 13th of January but I wonder what are they going to show Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I guess it is in France on the 13th of January but I wonder what are they going to show Suspect

Ok this is really weird...TMZ still redirects me to the warner bros. website...and even Tom tweeted that it does the same to him...
Anyway back to what you wrote D lol!
I think that even though we all beLIEve MJ is still alive, this show is so disrespectful! But it could be full of clues too!
I think that it is being shown in the UK on the 13th too!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Ok this is really weird...TMZ still redirects me to the warner bros. website...and even Tom tweeted that it does the same to him...

Maybe it's just in UK i don't know but everyone seems not to have problems regarding TMZ Neutral

Quote :
I think that even though we all beLIEve MJ is still alive, this show is so disrespectful! But it could be full of clues too!
I think that it is being shown in the UK on the 13th too!

Yes,im sure it will be like "Famous Crime Scene". I remember we had a topic about it and I posted some pictures with Michael on the hopspital bed,how he 'died' etc.But Im 100% sure that was NOT michael (even if it looked like him,but you can't be sure it was Michael as long as all his body and half of his face was covered with a blanket).All these shows are made just to take everyone down and to lose any hope that he might be alive... Rolling Eyes

Anyways,Im going to search for this channel... 'Canal 64',maybe all of us can watch this "AMAZING" show
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:25 am

A picture of a man lying on the autopsy table with a golden glove? That doesn't really make it seem serious at all.

To me this is an autopsy on the King Of POP, to approve that he is gone..
But the normal guy behind this alias, is still living on..

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 am

norwegiantom wrote:
But the normal guy behind this alias, is still living on..

how true is that
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:41 am

Hey I never looked at the picture in that way! The fact that it doesn't seem serious I mean...Now that you mention it norwegiantom, I think you are totally right! How can anyone take it seriously!?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:56 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Hey I never looked at the picture in that way! The fact that it doesn't seem serious I mean...Now that you mention it norwegiantom, I think you are totally right! How can anyone take it seriously?!

L.O.V.E

well,the non-beLIEvers can Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Is it really true?! Discovery have cancelled the show due to the number of MJ fans complaining at how disrespectful it is?! Omer Bhatti tweeted it not long ago! Someone check TMZ and see please!

If it has been cancelled then it just proves how strong MJ's soldiers are!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm

As far I know, Discovery Channel is based on facts.. and this is the reason why they cancel it. I doubt they ever recorded scenes either.

Last edited by norwegiantom on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 pm

Quote :
A TV special featuring a reenactment of Michael Jackson's autopsy will not air as planned, and the network running it cites pleas from the Jackson estate in their decision.

1214_Michael_Jackson_TMZ_BN
A rep for the Discovery Channel, which planned to run the special in the UK, tells TMZ, "Given the commencement of legal proceedings beginning next week, and at the request of Michael Jackson's estate, the scheduled broadcast of the medical documentary related to Michael Jackson's official autopsy has been postponed indefinitely."

As TMZ first reported, executors of Jackson's estate fired off a harshly-worded letter to the network ... saying the show was in "shockingly bad taste ... motivated solely by your blind desire to exploit Michael's death."
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Thank god for that!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autopsy show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autopsy show   Autopsy show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autopsy show
Page 1 of 1