PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheRealJacko

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
achillesara

achillesara

TheRealJacko Empty
PostSubject: TheRealJacko   TheRealJacko Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm

It seams like Michael is tweeting:
Please follow @ronniejoice on Twitter - as he will be exclusively announcing how you can win FREE tickets to a special Michael tribute show!

If you do not follow him, you won't be able to get first grabs on an exclusive Michael Jackson tribute show featuring The Jacksons!

RT @perezhilton Follow @ronniejoice for an exclusive announcing regarding a secret Jacksons reunion in tribute to their dead brother!

FIGHT FOR JUSTICE. FOLLOW @ronniejoice FOR MORE INFORMATION.

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW @ronniejoice FOR AN EXCLUSIVE MICHAEL JACKSON ANNOUNCEMENT. HE NEEDS 2,500 FOLLOWERS BEFORE HE CAN ANNOUNCE!

thats all today...before today his ladst tweet was June 21 2009
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

TheRealJacko Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheRealJacko   TheRealJacko Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 am

Last night I was talking on the chat with Michael4ever and I told him these things. I've told u he is not the real Michael.Even if he is,he wouldn't call himself "Jacko".Am I right? Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com

TheRealJacko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: