PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speechless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Speechless Empty
PostSubject: Speechless   Speechless Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi! My name is Pia, I'm from Sweden and just registred in this forum, please excuse me for my English!
I'm very glad to have found this forum, it seems to be very interesting and full of nice people!

I've been thinking all day about the lyrics in "Speechless" - I don't know if it's already been discussed in this forum? The reason to wondering about the lyrics, is that I suddenly recalled an intervju with Michael, were the subject was the Invincible-album. Michael was asked which was his 3 favorite songs in this album, and he said "Unbreakable", "Speechless" and another song, which title unfortunatly has slipped my memory - but it was not "You are my life", which I would have expected, because it was written for his children.

Why did he mention these songs, you think? "Unbreakable" is pretty obvious to me, but why did he mention "Speechless? Ok, it's a nice song, but could it be because it has message for us? Could even the title "Speechless" be a clue for us to follow, directing us to look for signs and messages?

Some of the lyrics:

"Though I'm with you I am far away, and nothing is for real
When I'm with you I am lost for words, I don't know what to say
My head is spinning like a carousel, so silently I pray"

"Helpless and hopeless, that's how I feel inside
Nothings's real, but all is possible, if God is on my side
When I'm with you I am in the light where I cannot be found
It's as though I am standing in the place called Hallow Ground"

What do you think... could there be some clues here? In my mind it sure could be! My English isn't good enough to figure out what "Hallow Ground" is, could someone explain this to me? And please excuse me if this subject already has been discussed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Janna

Speechless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless   Speechless Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:59 pm

This beautiful song could very well be another clue. Anything is possible ! In response to your question regarding Hallowed ground.................. Hallowed ground is generally a sacred or spiritual place. It could be a cemetary, a mountain top or any place that you feel the presence of your spiritual beliefs. Hope this helps.

Your English is very good !
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Speechless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless   Speechless Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:45 am

WELCOME,Pia! Very Happy

Great find,congrats! So another clue on the Invincible Album-Speechless...This subject wasn't already discussed and as you see janna has already explained you what Hallowed Ground means,so the last thing I have to say is that your English is very good! Wink

L.O.V.E.
Diana afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

Speechless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless   Speechless Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:04 am

Thank you very much Very Happy

By the way, I just remembered the third song Michael mentioned, it was "The lost children". I don't think there are any clues in that song, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Speechless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless   Speechless Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:12 am

You're welcome! Very Happy I don't think this,too.It is about children so I don't think he would add clues in this kind of songs. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Speechless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speechless   Speechless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speechless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: Music and Lyrics :: Music in General-
Jump to: