PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tammaydiva

tammaydiva

Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Empty
PostSubject: Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 pm

look at 23 seconds an your see some guy standing next to her to be he looks way to much like michael it
doesnt look like his other brother to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OQ9BmWlpb8
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:36 am

Really? Interesting theory the kind of story that sounds it lives in michael Jackson's "bizzare" world, we are always saying/emplying how much of a one off michael is imagine lighting striking twice and getting 2 michael jacksons in one life time, I'm not gonna dismiss the possibility because our investigations are sorta based on the  "improbable" or the "impossible".

Randy with shades was a close lookalike during the victory tour. It's all for love.
Back to top Go down
tammaydiva

tammaydiva

PostSubject: Hi   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:58 am

Ok thanks after seeing Rebbie on the view it
kind of mind me lose hope a little
of him being alive
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:38 am

You mustn't loose hope but you may need all the patience in the world to see this one through, there's was a lot oddness surrounding michael's "death" why so many discrepancies at every step of the way including documents and version of events, ask yourself why,we are all just missing the final piece of the jigsaw = the reveal, he's out there giggling his *ss off for sure, this hoax is soo michael's humour, the twin theory ain't that crazy well not compared to the monkey theory (from another forum) I still can't make up my mind if the theory came from the mind of a crazy person or genius, I'd love it to be true though, it's all for L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
tammaydiva

tammaydiva

PostSubject: hi   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:21 pm

thanks you for saying this i wish most of my family members could see that michael could still be here but aunts thinks he's gone for good but epxect for my mom
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 am

Could it be Rockwell?
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfhhL3nf_-8

keep the faith sis, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
tammaydiva

tammaydiva

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:13 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfhhL3nf_-8

keep the faith sis, it's all for love.

i like the song you posted gonna listen to it everyday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya   Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Anyone Tell Me Who's The Guy Standing Next To latoya
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: