PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MJ in the helicopter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

MJ in the helicopter Empty
PostSubject: MJ in the helicopter   MJ in the helicopter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:19 am

I saw this 2 videos

MICHAEL JACKSONS BODY ALIVE IN HELICOPTER FLIGHT HOAX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beyN7GKKx7g&feature=player_embedded

MICHAEL JACKSON HOAX! 2 MICHAEL JACKSON BODIES IN HELICOPTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4TKyR7PXvU&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: MJ in the helicopter   MJ in the helicopter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:43 am

Thank you.

A summary from past, but two recent videos that points out the beginning of the hoax where people already then should believe MJ is alive.
And as in Threatened song from Invincible... What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn't... it's the beginning, beginning, beginning!

4:30 on second video clearly shows that this is all a hoax, and yes.. the beginning! of it.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: MJ in the helicopter   MJ in the helicopter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Oh yes you are right.
.I feel me like in a movie. A live movie. We all have our part.

Could it be? The greatest show on earth. We all find ourselves in this movie? A film by Michael Jackson?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: MJ in the helicopter   MJ in the helicopter Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 pm

I Love Love Love Love to review this stuffs, takes me back to the very begining when I said "what tha'.. is that the body? but a few minutes ago it has.. but.. but.. whatta..what?! it has no volume! what is this!?"

the 2 bodys images left me speechless, it was one of the biggest confirmation to me that this was all a hoax, because at least here in my country is against law to transport 2 bodies in the same helicopter in a regular procedure (i mean that there are exception like in a war or a big tragedy, etc, but not for a "normal" desease)

Loooove it! I love the first all stuffs when my mind understood that all this could not be possible not because it was Michael, but just because everything was so strange! so fast, so.. messy! I was in shock because my heart was devastated feeling that he was gone, but at the same time my head was telling me not to miss a detail of anything because something wasnt right! it was just.. not right!
And here I am, feeling blessed with the companion of a lot of people who see the same things that I see and that belives in the same things that I do.
Love you all!!

Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: MJ in the helicopter   MJ in the helicopter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:08 pm

I feel the exact same way, Inhalib Smile
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: MJ in the helicopter   MJ in the helicopter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:56 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
I feel the exact same way, Inhalib Smile

<3 is good to see that if I'm crazy, then I'm not alone XD we are a bunch of crazy people Razz and thats good

Love you all! ALL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ in the helicopter   MJ in the helicopter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ in the helicopter
Page 1 of 1