PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sade Anding about CM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Sade Anding about CM Empty
PostSubject: Sade Anding about CM   Sade Anding about CM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Michael Jackson might still be alive if Conrad Murray hadn’t been chatting me up on the phone, claims Sade Anding

EXCLUSIVE
By PETE SAMSON, U.S. Editor
Published: Today
PRETTY Sade Anding told last night how Michael Jackson's doctor was chatting her up on the phone as the superstar lay dying.
The waitress claimed Jacko might even have SURVIVED if Conrad Murray had been giving him his full attention.

King of Pop ... Michael Jackson died from a lethal dose of Propofol
Murray - the star's £100,000- a-month personal physician - made the call after allegedly administering a cocktail of drugs. He is said to have left Jacko's bedroom before ringing, then returned still on his mobile to find him battling for life.

The time of the call and how long 57-year-old dad of seven Murray spent on the phone is set to be crucial at his trial, due to start next month.

Sade, 24, said Murray began calling her and showering her with cash after they met in a steakhouse and bar in Houston, Texas. He pursued her for seven months - despite him living with 28-year-old former stripper Nicole Alvarez at the time.

Describing her call with flirty Murray, Sade told The Sun: "I said, 'Hello' and he said, 'It's Conrad'. I asked him what he was doing and he seemed distracted. It just took him a long time to say anything.

"So I was like, 'OK, let me tell you about my day.' I must have gone on for five minutes or so.

"I started saying, 'Hello? Hello?' I pushed the phone towards my ear and I could hear coughing and mumbling - there was a lot of commotion.

"It seemed like the phone was in his pocket or somewhere that made a lot of noise. That's when I hung up. I called and texted him but he didn't respond.

"I knew there was something really wrong. I felt like this stabbing pain in my chest.

"For him to get off the phone like that without saying anything to me was not normal and, with all the commotion, it seemed to me like an emergency.

Accused ... Murray was Michael's £100k-a-month personal physician
"I turned on the TV a couple of hours later and heard about Michael. I realised that must have been what was going on. I was really sad about his death and to have heard all that stuff over the phone was really upsetting."

Sade went on: "Maybe Conrad could have reacted faster. I'm mad that he didn't take care of Michael like he was supposed to.

"I wish he had never met me. Maybe if he hadn't called me, Michael would still be here. I feel so guilty."

Jackson, 50, collapsed at a rented Los Angeles mansion in June 2009. Murray tried to resuscitate him but paramedics were not called for 25 minutes.

The Thriller star was finally declared dead in hospital. It was revealed at a hearing last month that Murray had been on the phone at the start of the drama - but it was thought he had been calling Alvarez, the mother of his young son, at their home in Santa Monica.

The drugs Murray is said to have given Jackson include powerful sedative Propofol. Murray denies involuntary manslaughter and is expected to claim Jacko gave himself the fatal dose.

Sade said the first time she saw the cardiologist he handed her a $100 tip for a $10 drink.

She recalled: "He told me he was from Trinidad and that he had started a clinic in Houston.

"He told me he was very successful. He said the song I'm Coming Up is the theme of his life - that he came up from nothing to where he was now.

Advertisement

"He said nothing about a girlfriend and all these children.

"We talked for about 15 minutes and eventually he said he wanted me to look after him every time he came.

"Sure enough, he kept coming back and tipping well."

They would speak on the phone at least once a week, and Murray started referring to Sade as his girlfriend. But despite their numerous meetings she insisted they never had sex.

She said: "I told him I had a boyfriend. I was his confidant. I felt like I was important to him. I felt like he needed me to get things off his chest. He would call me and tell me about his day and his problems. We just talked about random stuff."

Within a few weeks he landed the role as Jacko's personal doctor. Sade said: "He said Michael and him had been good friends for a while, ever since Prince got sick and he was called out and Michael liked him.

"After he took on Michael he started to show off a little more. He tried to impress me with it.

"Every time he saw me there was money involved, but I didn't ask for it.

"We went to a pizza place for lunch and as I was leaving he gave me a hug, grabbed my hand and gave me $450. Another time he asked me to come to his hotel and gave me a black strapless dress. We went for a meal.

"He brought up Michael in a very weird way. He said, 'I bet Michael is missing me right now.'

"After the meal we went to a bar. On the way he took out $400 from a bank and gave it to me.

"Back at the hotel I sat in a chair in his room and he sat on the bed. He gets out a cheque book and writes something, rips out a sheet and gives it to me - it's a $500 cheque.

"Looking back I think he was hoping I would join him on the bed, but I said I had to go."

Murray promised to bring Sade to England to meet Jacko at his ill-fated gigs at London's O2 Arena.

Sade said they still spoke on the phone after the star's death, but calls would last no more than two minutes and Murray seemed worried they might be recorded.

She added: "He told me that whatever I hear about him to not believe it, that he would explain himself - and that he was sorry that I had to go through this."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... &ATTR=News
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Sade Anding about CM   Sade Anding about CM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 pm

One line in that whole thing stood out to me!

Quote :
She added: "He told me that whatever I hear about him to not believe it
Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Sade Anding about CM   Sade Anding about CM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
One line in that whole thing stood out to me!

Quote :
She added: "He told me that whatever I hear about him to not believe it
Wink

L.O.V.E
Yes, that is ,I have noticed too.

There is another video, I think on Good Morning America (GMA). or on TMZ, But i am not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sade Anding about CM   Sade Anding about CM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sade Anding about CM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: