PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This just popped in my head..

Go down 
+2
Dirty Diana
crystaldanae87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

This just popped in my head..  Empty
PostSubject: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:29 pm

I want to start off by saying that this idea just popped in my head for some reason but the more I thought about it, the more it ties together like everything else. But it IS far fetched to say the least. Now, MJ has cameo-ed in movies about aliens and was even referred to in MIB as one (so was Elvis, he went "home"), now since Dec. 31, 2010, there have been NUMEROUS "UFO" sightings across the globe. He said in TII that we have "Four Years" (2012) to make things right. In most alien movies, the aliens come to punish us for detroying our planet. What if MJ (NOT saying or implying that he is an alien), has information that there are ET's that are fed up with our treatment of our planet? What if this is what's "supposed" to happen in 2012?

I also want to apologize for posting this here, I didn't know where else to post besides in the movies section but I only had three choices Smile

Again, this is a very far-fetched idea and may be looked at as "ridiculous" but I figured that since everyone in this forum is so open and accepting of everyone's opinions and thoughts, that some might have something else to add Smile

Yeh, that was a compliment, you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 am

Firstly,as you said,it's absolutely NOT ridiculous because it's YOUR opinion.
Secondly,I guess that the purpose of saying "4 years to make things right" is to tell us to MAKE THAT CHANGE?

Anyways,many clues start being far fetched so yours is very welcome and it's a very good thought. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:19 am

Yeah I agree with D! Nothing in this hoax is rediculous! We have to look for as many clues as we can!

Michael was definitely telling us something needs to be done about the way we are treating the planet, but when it comes to the "four years to get it right", your guess is as good as mine! No one will fully understand what he meant by that because as far as I know, there are so many theorys as to what he meant! But which ever theory we choose to beLIEve, the end message is very clear! We have to MAKE A CHANGE! I know that since becomming a beLIEver, I certainly have changed my behaviour towards others and the planet! All thanks to our lovely MJ Wink

Thank you for the compliment to us btw! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:31 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
I want to start off by saying that this idea just popped in my head for some reason but the more I thought about it, the more it ties together like everything else. But it IS far fetched to say the least. Now, MJ has cameo-ed in movies about aliens and was even referred to in MIB as one (so was Elvis, he went "home"), now since Dec. 31, 2010, there have been NUMEROUS "UFO" sightings across the globe. He said in TII that we have "Four Years" (2012) to make things right. In most alien movies, the aliens come to punish us for detroying our planet. What if MJ (NOT saying or implying that he is an alien), has information that there are ET's that are fed up with our treatment of our planet? What if this is what's "supposed" to happen in 2012?

I also want to apologize for posting this here, I didn't know where else to post besides in the movies section but I only had three choices Smile

Again, this is a very far-fetched idea and may be looked at as "ridiculous" but I figured that since everyone in this forum is so open and accepting of everyone's opinions and thoughts, that some might have something else to add Smile

Yeh, that was a compliment, you guys Very Happy

Interesting you should say this, I posted something similar a while ago,it wasn't exactly about ufos but it was about space travel & astronomy, the whole moonwalk threaded through micheal's life in dance bio book & movie & how according to uri geller he'd pitched the idea of a moon trip to Michael, I also mentioned that the o2 arena is located in Greenwich on the meridian time line which is said to be the birth place of modern astronomy.

I believe Michael definitely has a thing for the stars & spacecraft, both figure in moon walker the movie & also the space crafts solar flares activity on the full cover of 'Micheal' the album, when it comes to ufos what is the most astonishing? either that we might actually be alone in this near infinite space universe or that we are not, whilst I think your suggestion is great I cant agree about the michael alien connection, can you place where this thought came from?, I certainly do see a huge space/moon connection as well as Michael feeling a great deal alienation by the world (not the earth world=people earth=planet. It's all for love 

Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

PostSubject: Re: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 am

@rogerrabbit: ....
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Really. the scene from MIB popped in my head. LoL I just really thought that was good sportsmanship on MJs part. Letting everyone know that he can laugh at himself.
But there have been A LOT of UFO sightings since the beginning of the year.
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 am

It does also appear to be that Michael Jackson is about to release a song named Men In Black.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:37 pm

UFO sightings isn't a new phenomena, I'm not sure there's more sightings than normal, it's probably that we are just hearing more about them in this age of communication ,imo some of the sightings might be military operations. 

The curious thing about ufos is that prior to the birth of rocket design & sci-fi people didn't see ufos instead they would see creatures from myth like fairies trolls & leprechauns, my guess is that in times of distress  we can sometimes lose our faith in humanity so we reach out to another type of being for comfort & answers  either god or a superior being, in days of old a fairy might grant a wish to make things better, fast forward to today a ufo is the modern day equivalent which might be able to rescue us from ourselves, as humans are killing each other needlessly & destroying the planet, michael represented superiority & empathised with the needy & the need to save this planet & aside from that there is all the alien/space connections, it's all for love.

Added: 
Young Michael Jackson sings about the moon "will I be on the moon".

https://www.youtube.com/profile?nomobile=1&user=PALU3K#p/search/0/5_HuMKdLApA

Last edited by rogerrabbit on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This just popped in my head..    This just popped in my head..  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This just popped in my head..
Page 1 of 1