PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teddy `s new Tweets

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Teddy `s new Tweets Empty
PostSubject: Teddy `s new Tweets   Teddy `s new Tweets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Teddy been busy on Twitter answering

SmoothRCriminal Cynthia @TeddyRiley1 the mix is awful! i know u didnt do it. they ripped off billie jean, the lyrics r jumbled & the added oohs and ahs dont fit!

TEDDY RILEY @ @SmoothRCriminal MMM...GOOD EARS MA.
CharlieSansom Charlie Sansom @ @TeddyRiley1 I'm not being rude but come on! Hollywood is a killer track by itself! You must agree...

TEDDY RILEY @ @CharlieSansom MMM...

by MsTJaxon@TeddyRiley1 Now a video with YOUR mix and all MJ, that's what I call the dream team. Make it happen Teddy, pretty please? lol

TEDDY RILEY @MsTJaxon I DON'T THINK SO. THEY WOULD PROBABLY SUED ME TOO FOR PUTTING IT OUT WHEN THEY CAN'T SELL IT.

DvinityInMotion Diana @TeddyRiley1 Hi Teddy, how do you feel about them making MJ music videos without MJ? Feels wrong to me.

TEDDY RILEY @ @DvinityInMotion I WOULD'VE PUT IN MORE OF MJ.

Iulia@TeddyRiley1 Hello dear Teddy Do you think MJ likes the new video for Hollywood Tonight ? Thank you, hugs

TEDDY RILEY @IulialovesMJ HE DIDN'T SEE IT YET. I DON'T KNOW IF HE WILL.

QueenBee_73 Tina ♥️ @TeddyRiley1 Teddy why didnt they use you and yours?? With MJ gone YOU are the one to do it baby!! #HollywoodTonight

TEDDY RILEY@QueenBee_73 I WISH THEY WOULD'VE. THAts ALL I CAN SAY MA.

Yurievna_N Yurievna @TeddyRiley1 so Michael didn't see the HT video yet?how they did it,then?he needs to see it,it's his song

TEDDY RILEY@Yurievna_N YES IT IS. THATS ALL I CAN SAY.

Yurievna_N Yurievna @TeddyRiley1 what do you think, Teddy? is Michael angry?

TEDDY RILEY@Yurievna_N WHEN HE SEE IT, HE MAYBE.

avalons_believe Avalonsdream @TeddyRiley1 Hi Teddy, do you think BTM video is going to be better than this last one ?

TEDDY RILEY@avalons_believe DON'T KNOW...I'M NOT INVOLVE ON THAT END. I WASN'T EVEN INVOLVE ON MY OWN SONG. USE YOU AND SPIT YOU OUT.

DvinityInMotion Diana @TeddyRiley1 Now a video with YOUR mix and all MJ, that's what I call the dream team. Make it happen Teddy, pretty please? lol

TEDDY RILEY@DvinityInMotion ITS COMING. GOD KNOWS.

damienshields Damien Shields @ @TeddyRiley1 Ok. Do u know who? Is your mix the radio and iTunes release to come or is the new mix being released instead?

TEDDY RILEY@damienshields I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING FAM. LETS JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST.

by Blondy41@TeddyRiley1 if you will talk with Michael, you`ll tell us what`s his oppinion abt this video?Thank you for all the answers! Bless ur heart!

TEDDY RILEY@akiraka4m WELL IF YOU GO ALL THE WAY BACK YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER. I SIGNED A NDA SO I CAN'T SAY.

_badwoman_ petra bale @TeddyRiley1 they should have an eye (and ear) on what the FANS want. and the fans dislike the BJ-mix version! we want YOURS!

TEDDY RILEY@_badwoman_ YES I KNOW.

QueenBee_73 Tina ♥️ @TeddyRiley1 who do we talk to to get you on the next one?? MJ Fam can flood them with emails LOL never underestimate the power of MJ LOVE!

TEDDY RILEY@QueenBee_73 THE ESTATE...FLOOD THE ESTATE. NEED HELP BAD.

Smile Smile Smile Manu

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Teddy `s new Tweets   Teddy `s new Tweets Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Wow thanks for posting these!! I am so glad that someone like Teddy, who is so close to Michael, is a beLIEver too because that gives me so much confidence to KEEP ON BELIEVING!

I love this too!

Quote :
never underestimate the power of MJ LOVE!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Teddy `s new Tweets   Teddy `s new Tweets Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:09 am

Thank You For Posting These Tweet's.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Teddy `s new Tweets   Teddy `s new Tweets Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:52 am

Quote :
TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@BreathingPsyAir Sorry, but I had to mute you until July 13, 2011 12:06:50 AM GMT+02:00 | via twidroyd
10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Is Teddy hinting to us a possible BAM day date and time? ♥

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Teddy `s new Tweets   Teddy `s new Tweets Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Woooow he pretty much just came out and said our Michael is alive. And an NDA?! Why the hell did he have to sign an NDA other than to not disclose the truth?!

He kinda just broke that tho...
lol!
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Teddy `s new Tweets   Teddy `s new Tweets Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:28 am

u gotta love teddy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy `s new Tweets   Teddy `s new Tweets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddy `s new Tweets
Page 1 of 1