PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The drug addiction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

The drug addiction Empty
PostSubject: The drug addiction   The drug addiction Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:07 pm

I don't know where to post this, didn't find a category that fits, so I'll try it here...

I've been thinking about Michael's alleged drug addiction... If the hoax has been planned for years, maybe the "drug addiction" was a part of the plan, too? I remember an intervju with Uri, just a few days after the alleged death of Michael, where Uri spoke about Michael's heavy addiction... but if Uri is a part of this, it would be just the right thing to say, right? It would make us believe that Michael really died from an overdose, just the way they planned... Hmmm... I mean, if Michael was heavely addicted, would he be able to plan this kind of hoax?

I'm just sitting here thinking, it's late at night here and it's time for bed, bud I've been thinking about this all day and just wanted to post this before I go to bed.
What do you think about this theory?

Good night everybody!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

The drug addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The drug addiction   The drug addiction Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:39 am

Yeah, that was definetly part of the hoax. Pianogames himself actually said that in one of his videos. 'He used the addiction to sell the hoax...'

Uri is, if not a HUGE part, of the hoax. He has been giving us clues for months now. Remember the newest episode of his show?
Back to top Go down
herkules

herkules

The drug addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The drug addiction   The drug addiction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:01 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I don't know where to post this, didn't find a category that fits, so I'll try it here...

I've been thinking about Michael's alleged drug addiction... If the hoax has been planned for years, maybe the "drug addiction" was a part of the plan, too? I remember an intervju with Uri, just a few days after the alleged death of Michael, where Uri spoke about Michael's heavy addiction... but if Uri is a part of this, it would be just the right thing to say, right? It would make us believe that Michael really died from an overdose, just the way they planned... Hmmm... I mean, if Michael was heavely addicted, would he be able to plan this kind of hoax?

I'm just sitting here thinking, it's late at night here and it's time for bed, bud I've been thinking about this all day and just wanted to post this before I go to bed.
What do you think about this theory?

Good night everybody!!

I find it VERY hard to believe that MJ could plan the This Is It tour and attend rehersals if he was so "addicted " to pain killers, sleeping potions etc etc. I mean if he was really on all this stuff he would scarcely have been able to put one foot in front of the other, let alone dance and do planning work for his coming shows. I also think that he looks pretty healthy in the outtakes and in the extra material on the This Is It DVD. Don't forget that the camera can distort certain images so that he might look skinnier in some of the "numbers" than in others. Of course we have the talk about the doubles. Of course there is a double going through the moves in certain scenes but it is Mj performing most of the times.

I watched a little programme about MJ's death on MTV this evening and I was struck by the kind of "stagey" quality of the whole death and the many bizarre facts surrounding it, of course I am very familiar with all these facts but it was as if being served them all in one go and at very high speed only made me see more clearly what a tall story we have here.

The thing that really struck me though, was the fact that the programme ended with the comment that MJ's death menat that now he had a real career comeback- but it was a pity that the artist wasnt here to experience it himself....... lol!

Herkules Poirot- searcher of clues and problem solver par excellance farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/407536909
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

The drug addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The drug addiction   The drug addiction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:37 pm

Hi herkules!!
Wow, you're from Sweden and about my age - that's fun Laughing
I haven't seen you here earlier, but you obviously posted something I missed. Anyway, welcome to the forum and our little "family"!!

I watched the program tonight too, and I was also struck by the same thing as you... for a "nonbeLIEver" it must have sounded pretty ok, but to us it just sounded weird Wink

Love, Pia
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
herkules

herkules

The drug addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The drug addiction   The drug addiction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:46 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Hi herkules!!
Wow, you're from Sweden and about my age - that's fun Laughing
I haven't seen you here earlier, but you obviously posted something I missed. Anyway, welcome to the forum and our little "family"!!

I watched the program tonight too, and I was also struck by the same thing as you... for a "nonbeLIEver" it must have sounded pretty ok, but to us it just sounded weird Wink

Love, Pia

Hi Pia!

Thanks for the lovely welcome. I have actually just started posting here. I have been following Tom on Twitter and watched his videos for ages and ages..... But now I have decided to spend less time on an MJ fan site and to place more of my energy here.

It is great to be among like minded folks. i have believed that MJ is alive since early October! That is when I got tired of eating both red and blue pills and decided to go for the red. If you are familiar with the Matrix you will know what I mean! bounce bom cheers

Herkules aka Titania

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

The drug addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The drug addiction   The drug addiction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:57 pm

That's a really good point that i never thought of...It makes so much sense i mean Michael had to think how can i get people to buy that i am going to "die" oh i know let me be "addicted" to drugs and i will "die" from drug overdoes... yeah i will really fool them. i can just hear him saying it now haha. but yeah that is a really good thought i don't know why i never thought of that
Great post
L.O.V.E.

-Alex
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
herkules

herkules

The drug addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The drug addiction   The drug addiction Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 am

lilak2020 wrote:
That's a really good point that i never thought of...It makes so much sense i mean Michael had to think how can i get people to buy that i am going to "die" oh i know let me be "addicted" to drugs and i will "die" from drug overdoes... yeah i will really fool them. i can just hear him saying it now haha. but yeah that is a really good thought i don't know why i never thought of that
Great post
L.O.V.E.

-Alex

Thank you, Alex! It feels good to have come up with something of interest in this fascinating "movie"!

Yes, I think that the fans and the media tend to look at MJ in one way or the other, quite forgetting those coments made by people close to him who said he was like three different people: the artist-the businessman-the shy humanitarian. If you only focus on the one you will miss a lot of vital "clues". I tend to look at MJ as if he were a calejdioscope and thus I tune in to one aspect at one point, and another at the other- and then I try to put it all together like a puzzle.. . Quite a challenge intellectually- but I do LOVE those kinds of challenges! bounce study

Hercules Poirot/Aka Titania queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The drug addiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The drug addiction   The drug addiction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The drug addiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: jACTIONS :: The Jacksons Actions-
Jump to: