PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oprah Winfrey

Go down 
+4
Dirty Diana
KingIsAlive
Captain_EO
Manu060662
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Oprah Winfrey -- The Day My Show Will End FOREVER

The Oprah Winfrey show has exactly two months left to live ... this according to O's production company.

After 25 years, Oprah has announced her final show will air on May 25 ... before she turns her full attention to her new network, OWN.

So far, Oprah has not revealed who her final guest will be.

Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
Oprah Winfrey -- The Day My Show Will End FOREVER

The Oprah Winfrey show has exactly two months left to live ... this according to O's production company.

After 25 years, Oprah has announced her final show will air on May 25 ... before she turns her full attention to her new network, OWN.

So far, Oprah has not revealed who her final guest will be.

Guess who?!.......Oprah is going away and Michael's coming back!!!!
OMG Thats is my Hope. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:31 pm

I hope that someone will be able to remember if I am correct, but a while ago didn't someone post that Oprah actually recorded an interview with Michael (After june 2009) and it was going to be shown? D, I think you may have posted it but I might be wrong! If not then I am sure that someone said that Michael recorded a show with Oprah explaining how and why he faked his death? Suspect

If the above isn't even true, then I still hope that Michael will be a special guest! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Is this what you're talking about, Emma?

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:10 am

Captain_EO wrote:
D, I think you may have posted it but I might be wrong! If not then I am sure that someone said that Michael recorded a show with Oprah explaining how and why he faked his death? Suspect

Oh well I don't remember whether I have posted it but anyways the one posted by brett is really interesting.
I'm not saying I'm pessimistic,but it may happen as well Oprah to air her last show and then there's no Michael. Rolling Eyes On one hand there might be a person with no big importance and she's not saying who will be the final guest in order to make people watch the show until they reveal it. On the other hand,there might be a person with high importance and it will be...one of THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH?! Suspect Oh well,we'll see lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

Yeah that may have been it Brett! All I remember is that it was a newspaper or magazine from another country saying that Oprah interviewed MJ after june 2009! Maybe it wasn't D and it was Pia....I can't remember lol! Either way, I am sure I heard this somewhere, but I guess only time will tell if MJ is going to appear on Oprah's final show!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 am

The post was from me.
But now the account on youtube is gone, blocked. I do not, it is only blocked in my country or anywhere.?

It was in a Belgium Newspaper Article

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson Alive: Michael's Return Filmed On Oprah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHN-qzFr7-U&feature=player_embedded
hmmm, why now blocked???? Suspect Suspect

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Yeah Belgium! That's it! Sorry I forgot it was you who posted it Manu Embarassed

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:45 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah Belgium! That's it! Sorry I forgot it was you who posted it Manu Embarassed

L.O.V.E

No problem. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:22 am

Take a look for yourself.

http://www.oprahfinale.com/

http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com/

Almost the same, very similar Question Question Question
It`s all for Love
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:
D, I think you may have posted it but I might be wrong! If not then I am sure that someone said that Michael recorded a show with Oprah explaining how and why he faked his death? Suspect

Oh well I don't remember whether I have posted it but anyways the one posted by brett is really interesting.
I'm not saying I'm pessimistic,but it may happen as well Oprah to air her last show and then there's no Michael. Rolling Eyes On one hand there might be a person with no big importance and she's not saying who will be the final guest in order to make people watch the show until they reveal it. On the other hand,there might be a person with high importance and it will be...one of THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH?! Suspect Oh well,we'll see lol!

I agree with you D..there is an equally likely chance that the last guest will be Michael or someone random we dont care about..i vote for Michael!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:11 am

lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

I agree with you D..there is an equally likely chance that the last guest will be Michael or someone random we dont care about..i vote for Michael!

Thank you Alex.I vote for Michael too,but....

Quote :

Almost the same, very similar
It`s all for Love

it's not "almost the same"...IT'S ACTUALLY THE SAME DAY!!! Shocked affraid OMG,that's an amazing find Manu Shocked
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:18 am

Is it the same day? Oh, I have not looked at the dates.
I meant by "the same, similar" the two images with the current Clock. lol! lol! lol!

My thought is how you D, it must be a great guest. Very important guest.
We'll see on May 25.

LOVE Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:27 am

What if this is gonna be the same as Uri Geller's show though? Where they say there will be a special guest just to pull in the viewers? Rolling Eyes Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 am

Captain_EO wrote:
What if this is gonna be the same as Uri Geller's show though? Where they say there will be a special guest just to pull in the viewers? Rolling Eyes Suspect

L.O.V.E

Exactly, Emma. I agree with you.
But with Oprah, I do not know .......
She is a very sophisticated person, she is very ambitious.

What I wonder is: 25 May ..... but there is no condemnation by the court for C. Murray?
Michael would come back before ????? Difficult to say ....????
hmmm hmmm hmmmm
Back to top Go down
KingIsAlive

KingIsAlive

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

Quote :

It`s all for Love

it's not "almost the same"...IT'S ACTUALLY THE SAME DAY!!! Shocked affraid OMG,that's an amazing find Manu Shocked

They're actually 2 days apart, the http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com ends May 23 in America....
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:13 am

52 days 17h 01m 04s

Countdown to Oprah's last TV show – and a showcase of Oprah's bookclub books! Oprah's Final Show
in 1 month, 24 days, 17 hours, 0 minutes, 4 seconds

52 days 17h 01m 04s

1 month=31 days (may) + 24 days=55 days ===> 25th may... 2+5=7 and may = 5 which is 7-2=5 so everything flies around 2,5 and 7.

Brett,yes you're right but the question is why exactly 3 days after the countdown there is oprah's show? (the same 17 hours and 4 seconds)
There comes the possibility that Michael might come 3 days before Oprah's show and then she might ask him to come as her final guest as she didn't want to give out Michael's secret.Maybe 3 days so people could brace themselves when watching Oprah's show lol! so it won't be a shock when he comes there Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

There comes the possibility that Michael might come 3 days before Oprah's show and then she might ask him to come as her final guest

Ah good thinking D!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

There comes the possibility that Michael might come 3 days before Oprah's show and then she might ask him to come as her final guest

Ah good thinking D!

L.O.V.E

Thanks Em Smile
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Actually, no it's not... the countdown on the michaeljacksonfakeddeath website is counting down from 48 days, so in 48 days it will be May 20th, not the 25th. HOWEVER, if the 25th is also the day of Uri's show, then the days in between will give Michael just enough time to pre-record Opera's show then travel to do Uri's show... or vice versa. We'll see which one will be live.

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Captain_EO wrote:

Quote :

It`s all for Love

Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:14 pm

I had a dream last night that I was watching Oprah's last show and he did in fact come on there. She said she had a very special guest and he popped out of a smoke covered stage. He looked like he did in Manu's picture. He looked really good. and of course, in my dream, I freaked out and started screaming around the house, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! HES ALIVE!" LoL Just thought I'd share that with everyone. Woke up disappointed that it was only a dream but it gave me hope. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:48 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
I had a dream last night that I was watching Oprah's last show and he did in fact come on there. She said she had a very special guest and he popped out of a smoke covered stage. He looked like he did in Manu's picture. He looked really good. and of course, in my dream, I freaked out and started screaming around the house, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! HES ALIVE!" LoL Just thought I'd share that with everyone. Woke up disappointed that it was only a dream but it gave me hope. Smile

oh what a dream What a Face What I can hope right now is that you are our fortune teller and that your dream will come true lol! I just can't wait,thanks for sharing Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:53 pm

This topic made me go off on a random thought process that might or might not be considered a theory/random thought, I'll start back to front, us older fans will remember the 'huge rivalry' 'fued' between michael Jackson & prince (aka Prince Rogers Nelson) in mid 1980's which seemed to devide the fans, you either liked Michael & disliked prince or visa versa, until recently I too believed the fued was genuine until reading Michael had manufactured it as a publicity stunt (also remember my magician friends post? he said michael liked to play with sociology) it's amazing how the media lapped it up & how it took a life on of it's own & how the myth had been absorbed as 'fact', the fued was actually dreamed up by Michael which would eventually reach it's climax with Michael squaring up to prince in a dance off in the video Bad (more obscure connection) sorta like andy Kaufman huh?)) unfortunately prince didn't like the idea & the rest is history. contrary to popular belief I believe they both have mutual respect for one another.

Even back then Michael was fooling with the media & audience, now joining the 2 topics, Michael seems to be a regular topic of oprahs although us fans observed oprah disrespecting michael but maybe what we didnt appreciate & in particularly to lmp is that they held up a microscope to michael's life to examine him closely & in a way dispelled the fake accusations & rumours on his personal life & character enabling the wider world to see him as a superstar but a 'normal' guy having lived an extra ordinary life in a fish bowl, the question is did oprah actaully improve michael's reputation bearing in mind she has to be seen as impartial/devils advocate asking those all  'tough' questions.
As I said a regular topic of oprahs, she has a thing for Michael either she's  jealous or she's an admirer or even more in on the hoax, I think the later, some of us fans have decided she disrespected micheal (she did but maybe for a greater cause) & we all know Randy's opinion on her, but what we mustn't forget is that we've been here before with Michael & 'fake fueds' perhaps it's just another smoking mirror, I would also be interested to know exactly how the non fans perceived oprah's attitude towards michael, I feel it's positive on certain issues, another thing occured to me could Michael & oprah have a partnership in her new network? there had been rumours of Michael wanting to expand into all types of media with michael's half of Sony publishing & oprahs new network & know how combined they would be a formidable force. It's all for love.  

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:24 am

Yeah I think you are right Rogerrabbit! Not long ago, I think it was Pia who posted this video on the FB TP about Prince...he was being asked various questions and if I remember correctly, one of them was about his friendship with Michael! He said that there was no bad feelings between them!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oprah Winfrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oprah Winfrey   Oprah Winfrey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oprah Winfrey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: