PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A wonderful Letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

Manu060662

A wonderful Letter Empty
PostSubject: A wonderful Letter   A wonderful Letter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 pm

I would like to share with you a wonderful letter of batgirl 73

Uploaded by batgirl73 on 7 Mar 2011
Hi Michael,
every time I make a new video, I think about the possibility that you were able to see and like it.. That you might have glimpsed even a shadow of what I feel for you ..
I would love to see again your sweet smile to give a reason for all this turmoil: the clock is ticking and you're not here anymore .. but you're still and always here in our heart... please, believe me! The love that you showed us, that you taught us .. it's now totally here for you. You just have to reach out your hand and take it..
Never in a million years could I forget you, never in a million years would I try to do it... never in a million lives could we parted: because TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES..
I love you more than I did before and the passage of time doesn't lead you away from my heart .. but It guides you deeply through my soul.. Cause you're the missing piece .. the other half of me ..., my only love.
They took away from me many things, inflicted humiliation and disgrace and many others I'll still have to suffer.. but when I think about you all this bitterness disappears and your beautiful smile, remains vividly and indelibly imprinted in my memories .. and there is nothing and no one on earth who can ever take it away! Never! Madly in love with you .. for the rest of my life through the eternity... SARA

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

A wonderful Letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wonderful Letter   A wonderful Letter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 am

that was so beautiful Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com

A wonderful Letter
Page 1 of 1