PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To MJ's Dirty Diana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Broken_Heart

Broken_Heart

To MJ's Dirty Diana Empty
PostSubject: To MJ's Dirty Diana   To MJ's Dirty Diana Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:09 pm

This is concerning that post about ET being alive, I just want to apologize to you, umm MJ'S Dirty Diana, lol cuz you wrote a long, well-thought out answer to my impulsive outburst, and my reply was just plain rude (IMO anyway). So I'm sorry about that, and just wanted to express that to you and whoever else I 've offended.
Oh and one more thing, the only reason I made this acoount was to share my opinions in that post. I'm not coming on this anymore.
Aight. Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: To MJ's Dirty Diana   To MJ's Dirty Diana Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:37 am

Hey Smile I understood you from the very first time.I told you everyone here has the right to express their opinions but in a calm way without saying offending things which you obviously did.However,some of us had a few experiences some time ago and we kinda got used to such comments but now I think everyone forgave you and gave you one more chance.Am I right guys? I know all of you are GREAT people which I can really trust.We all have been holding hands and have made big steps together through our investigation and now this is a small one which I do know we can all pass Smile Broken_Heart,from my point of view (coz I can't take decisions by myself) you can feel free to post and comment without rude statements Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: To MJ's Dirty Diana   To MJ's Dirty Diana Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:10 am

Who wrote that she was alive?

I read all posts, and never seen somebody claiming she "hoaxed" her death.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: To MJ's Dirty Diana   To MJ's Dirty Diana Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 am

BehindTheMask wrote:
Who wrote that she was alive?

I read all posts, and never seen somebody claiming she "hoaxed" her death.

http://truthprevails.heavenforum.org/t834-dame-elizabeth-taylor-s-passing
Back to top Go down
Broken_Heart

Broken_Heart

PostSubject: Re: To MJ's Dirty Diana   To MJ's Dirty Diana Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Hey Smile I understood you from the very first time.I told you everyone here has the right to express their opinions but in a calm way without saying offending things which you obviously did.However,some of us had a few experiences some time ago and we kinda got used to such comments but now I think everyone forgave you and gave you one more chance.Am I right guys? I know all of you are GREAT people which I can really trust.We all have been holding hands and have made big steps together through our investigation and now this is a small one which I do know we can all pass Smile Broken_Heart,from my point of view (coz I can't take decisions by myself) you can feel free to post and comment without rude statements Very Happy

thanks for accepting my apology and even encouraging me to stay Smile (and I may use this forum everynow and then, but not often because I'm really busy and so can't come on much anyways)
but I do promise that in the future, if I do post, that I won't say anything offensive or rude, and I wish you all the best in your investigation. I still hope and believe in MJ, despite the not-so-nice stuff I said about him b4 Razz
Thank you
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: To MJ's Dirty Diana   To MJ's Dirty Diana Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 am

Broken_Heart wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

thanks for accepting my apology and even encouraging me to stay Smile (and I may use this forum everynow and then, but not often because I'm really busy and so can't come on much anyways)
but I do promise that in the future, if I do post, that I won't say anything offensive or rude, and I wish you all the best in your investigation. I still hope and believe in MJ, despite the not-so-nice stuff I said about him b4 Razz
Thank you

That's why we are here.To encourage and support people.You don't have to thank me Smile Even if you are busy,keep in mind that you are whenever welcome here and I really trust you that you won't post anything rude anymore Smile Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To MJ's Dirty Diana   To MJ's Dirty Diana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To MJ's Dirty Diana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: