PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The casket spray

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mjlove444

mjlove444

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Hello, I am new to this but this has been bugging me for well, forever!! I am a florist and was wondering if anyone noticed the flowers used on the casket at the "memorial" ..I think it was maybe a clue?? The red roses are called "Freedom" and there were "Bells of Ireland" in it as well?? Just a thought but I have wanted to see if anyone else picked up on that? It may be nothing but I have been looking for anyone else who noticed that also.. Thanks Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:18 am

Welcome to the forum and family mjlove444! Very Happy

That's is awesome...I mean you mentioned 'FREEDOM' and 'BELLS OF IRELAND'...so there is another possibility of coming back in Ireland or the UK (even if Ireland is not part of the UK) but anyways we all know Michael loves Ireland! bounce Thanks for it and again welcome to the forum and family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:40 am

Wow! I would never have known that! Thanks for letting us know mjlove444 and welcome to the forum!

BTW D, what if it's not the place of a comeback, but where Michael is now? Were they possibly letting us know that MJ is FREE in IRELAND? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Wow! I would never have known that! Thanks for letting us know mjlove444 and welcome to the forum!

BTW D, what if it's not the place of a comeback, but where Michael is now? Were they possibly letting us know that MJ is FREE in IRELAND? Suspect

L.O.V.E

OMG EMMA! That's a great thinking! silent I just can't waaiiittt bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

OMG EMMA! That's a great thinking! silent I just can't waaiiittt bounce bounce bounce

lol! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:17 pm

as Emma and D said already welcome to the forum and i also did not know about the flowers...and i like your idea Emma about being Free in Ireland it def makes a lot of sense Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
mjlove444

mjlove444

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Thanks all for welcoming me!!   The casket spray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:07 pm

I am so glad to have become a member!! I have been searching daily and watching all the death hoax clues....my husband thinks I have lost it. But, I have to say that there ARE so many things that do NOT add up..I hope wherever Michael is, he is happy..I love him soo much!! flower I noticed the flowers immediatly as I watched the memorial live and to this day I still think it is a clue!! hehe
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:24 am

mjlove444 wrote:
I am so glad to have become a member!!

And we are all glad to have you as part of our big and loving family Smile
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 am

Welcome, mjlove444.

Good clue. BTW I feel your pain: my fiance' thinks I am plain crazy , too. He, unfortunately, isn't an MJ fan by any means. So I don't have anyone except this forum to share my beliefs on this. I think you guys are all appreciated more than you think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:49 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
I think you guys are all appreciated more than you think. Smile

and you as well Smile
Back to top Go down
mjlove444

mjlove444

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Thank you all for what you do   The casket spray Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:12 pm

I have to say it takes a special person to go to the lengths that you all go to. I think MJ would be so impressed with all the work you put in to find these things out..I mean I have been searching since the day he "passed" and I must tell you that it means so much to see the outpouring of L.O.V.E that has been created out of this..I'm sure all the hard work will pay off sometime soon..atleast we can BELIEVE it will I love you
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I don't know about everyone else, but I can't help but search for the truth because I know in my heart there's more than meets the eye. Michael is the embodiment of love and compassion. And when I think of him my heart is warmed and that doesnt' really describe the feeling; I don't think anything can. I don't know what it is about him, but he is a force.

L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:02 am

Then it makes the two of us,crystaldanae87! Very Happy

@ mjlove444 yeah all of us always think about what is going to happen after he will come back lol! anyways if there isn't any chance to go and meet Michael personally,we could all meet each other and celebrate...and if we don't have the possibility at the moment there are a lot of free and empty chats where we can celebrate a full month or more,why not lol!
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:40 pm

I agree with you, Diana. That would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
I agree with you, Diana. That would be pretty cool.

of course it would Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The casket spray Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casket spray   The casket spray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The casket spray
Page 1 of 1