PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TMZ Poll...

Go down 
+12
L.L.T.K.
k10
Inhalib
yseralm
deena
diane
Dirty Diana
BehindTheMask
daemon.trances
Captain_EO
achillesara
shaz532
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
k10

TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:29 am

Yes indeed, we are waiting for you!
Back to top Go down
L.L.T.K.

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:59 am

..anyways we don`t need any percentage to know he is alive Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yseralm

yseralm

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:49 am

See..Diana I do know a hoax when I see one

It just so happen they reversed it right away... beLIEve

Can't you feel something is going to come ? Look around we are growing suddenly..
Many many many are now aware and having the faith we have
It wont be long now... What we are seeing are signs.

Guys Im Alma btw and a female
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Thankd MJ's DD Smile

@yseralm nice post, I hope it wont be long! I want to see him right now!
Imagine to live in a country where the news doesn't come along, where the only music that you see on the news is the national music -.- and you have to get inside internet and search for yourself some info about ppl like Michael.. every time I heard a news about him I was so happy! because sometimes you don't know where to look for legit info... so, you can imagine how much I am expecting to see him once again. Besides, he only came to Argentina once, and I was 8 years old Sad so I was expecting for this tour for so many years!.. and.. of course, never came.

So Michael! I miss your smile, your voice, your incredible humanitarian spirit, don't take too long!

Lots of L.O.V.E dears.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:15 am

yseralm wrote:
See..Diana I do know a hoax when I see one

It just so happen they reversed it right away... beLIEve

Can't you feel something is going to come ? Look around we are growing suddenly..
Many many many are now aware and having the faith we have
It wont be long now... What we are seeing are signs.

Guys Im Alma btw and a female

You really don't know how I feel right now....it's like...i can't explain....when I see all the clues we found and all that is going on with TMZ and all the news I know that our souls are gonna be healed one day...and that day is very close...i feel we can't realise how close it is... the truth is ...here... I love you
That's why I love all of you and i'm gonna love you til the end of the world cuz without you the truth wouldn't have PREVAILED!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:04 am

lol we don't geet any music on our news, besides I don't watch TV AND I was 4 when MJ had a tour in my country. Beat that Razz
Back to top Go down
nancydoodle

nancydoodle

PostSubject: TMZ vote   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:50 pm

I know in my heart he is alive so it wasn't hard for me to vote=)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:12 am

Bazylrei wrote:
lol we don't geet any music on our news, besides I don't watch TV AND I was 4 when MJ had a tour in my country. Beat that Razz

ok.. your story is worst Razz

we will see him, don't worry Wink

lots of L.O.V.E!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:27 am

Now I don't agree!!!! MJ had his 2nd concert in Romania 1 year before I was born Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:48 am

So we've all missed out :/ Hopefully one day we'll go to a concert. When there was a concert here in Poland, a ticket costed only 50zl = 17euro o.O... Thats I think really cheap
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:39 am

Bazylrei wrote:
So we've all missed out :/

No, not all of us... I saw Michael in Gothenburg '88 - long before you guys were born Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
deena

deena

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:16 am

Okay...I can remember back in the early 70's...maybe 1970 or 1971 whan I was a young girl to watch the J5 perform at Madison Square Garden in NYC..I can still remember how my heart was pounding with excitement!! Too funny...we were trying to get to the back of the Garden when the concert was finished....so, we could just touch them...especially Michael...Pandemonium to say the least!!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:46 am

Oh my, I never knew he had concerts in Sweden... Have you been at the 1997 one too(during HIStory)?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:11 am

I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
lovemjangel

lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:34 am

Bazylrei wrote:
Oh my, I never knew he had concerts in Sweden... Have you been at the 1997 one too(during HIStory)?

No, unfortunately not, and I'm very sad I didn't go - I really can't rembember why I didn't. I've seen a lot of it on YT and I think Gothenburg '97 was one of his best concerts ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:26 am

Okay,TMZ piss me off!!!!!!!!

Since last week the results are:

Michael Jackson

98%Still alive
2%RIP
Total Votes: 4,262,703

TMZ is controlling the votes FOR SURE!!!! WHERE IS 99% EVEN 100% STILL ALIVE?!?!?!?! NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Heal the World24

Heal the World24

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:52 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
OMG!!!!!!

Michael Jackson

98%Still alive
2%RIP
Total Votes: 4,241,769

I can't BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday the no. of votes was almost 300000 and now are 4000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O

Was this a sign?!?!?! REMEMBER!!!! Yesterday was the 25th of May! NeutralNeutralNeutralNeutralNeutral

YES, YES, HE IS ABSOLUTELY ALIVE Exclamation Exclamation TOO MUCH PROOF lol!
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:16 pm

who cares about the polls? He is alive and thats a fact... My only question is if he's safe and well?
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: in the news TMZ poll   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:05 pm

The last poll I saw was. Mj alive: 95% mj dead: 5% We are soooooo close!!! Mj pllleeeaaasssseee come home!!!!!!!!!! Love you angel face!!!!!!!! flower afro flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: NortheNtoM   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 am

Hi, just wondering if you are making videos still or if they moved? I miss them, there GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:56 pm

the poll on this moment is 98%Still alive and 2% RIP.
diane
Back to top Go down
Christina robinson

Christina robinson

PostSubject: in the news TMZ poll   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey, thank! That's more like it! Thank you!!!!!! cheers cheers farao
Back to top Go down
diane

diane

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:50 pm

np i love it to Razz cheers farao king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMZ Poll...   TMZ Poll... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMZ Poll...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2