PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED

Go down 
+2
Dirty Diana
crystaldanae87
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Empty
PostSubject: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Will Smith and his wife will be the last guests on Oprah. Just heard it on the news.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:31 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
Will Smith and his wife will be the last guests on Oprah. Just heard it on the news.

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMG IM EXCITED IT'S COOL,ISN'T IT?? Surprised *acting dumb*

Neutral Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:06 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

lol! lol! lol! That is exactly how I felt when I read it lol! lol! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:58 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

lol! lol! lol! That is exactly how I felt when I read it lol! lol! lol!

L.O.V.E

great minds think alike Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:45 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

great minds think alike Rolling Eyes

Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:11 pm

well that settles that, we want the king & got the fresh prince lol nevermind the oprah show is too smaller stage for michael, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:49 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

well that settles that, we want the king & got the fresh prince lol nevermind the oprah show is too smaller stage for michael, it's all for love.

lol!
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

hahaha thats a good one XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 7:46 am

whats odd is that if you're one that believes in the Illuminati, Will and Jada are said the be part of the them.... hmmm
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:21 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
whats odd is that if you're one that believes in the Illuminati, Will and Jada are said the be part of the them.... hmmm

Dunno, i guess it would appeal to her bland 'right on' audience, it's non representive its not even an event, it all for love. 
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Right, I was just going off the idea of Pearljr of the whole countdown websites being similar and what not. I'm just glad there's one idea that has been "de-bunked" lol
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:36 pm

GUYS... IT'S JUST A RUMOR. OPRAH DIDN'T CONFIRM IT YET... SEE: http://radioalice.radio.com/2011/05/14/oprahs-guests-on-her-farewell-show-will-be/

Quote :
Oprah hasn’t made the official announcement of who gets that honor, but media reports are closing in on the answer. And the winners reportedly are…

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith are reportedly slated to be Oprah’s last guests as she bids adieu to her daytime talk juggernaut after 25 years. Check out what else Oprah has lined up as she counts down to the end of an era…

Notice that? She hasn't officially made the announcement WHO will be on her show... hmmm... from what I gather, it's a rumor. HOWEVER, if this is true, then I'm a little sad... I would've thought she would've picked guests that relate to Michael... from what I recall, Jada and Will really have no connection to Michael (correct me if I'm wrong).
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:37 am

daemon.trances wrote:
GUYS... IT'S JUST A RUMOR. OPRAH DIDN'T CONFIRM IT YET... SEE: http://radioalice.radio.com/2011/05/14/oprahs-guests-on-her-farewell-show-will-be/

Quote :
Oprah hasn’t made the official announcement of who gets that honor, but media reports are closing in on the answer. And the winners reportedly are…

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith are reportedly slated to be Oprah’s last guests as she bids adieu to her daytime talk juggernaut after 25 years. Check out what else Oprah has lined up as she counts down to the end of an era…

Notice that? She hasn't officially made the announcement WHO will be on her show... hmmm... from what I gather, it's a rumor. HOWEVER, if this is true, then I'm a little sad... I would've thought she would've picked guests that relate to Michael... from what I recall, Jada and Will really have no connection to Michael (correct me if I'm wrong).

What if you are right about the guests appearance being a rumor...and everybody is expecting them to come and then...BAM! Michael Very Happy This might not work on one hand because there wouldn't be such a big audience because people know Will Smith is coming but who knows...
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:52 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

What if you are right about the guests appearance being a rumor...and everybody is expecting them to come and then...BAM! Michael Very Happy This might not work on one hand because there wouldn't be such a big audience because people know Will Smith is coming but who knows...

Well I'm not going to believe it is Will Smith until I really see the show or hear from one of you guys who it really is. This kinda springs to mind...
Quote :
Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen don't make it factual

Guess we will just have to wait and see who the REAL guest is! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:30 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Well I'm not going to believe it is Will Smith until I really see the show or hear from one of you guys who it really is. This kinda springs to mind...
Quote :
Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen don't make it factual

Guess we will just have to wait and see who the REAL guest is! Razz

L.O.V.E

that's true
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:14 am

I think that if it were true,they would announce it here:

http://www.oprahfinale.com/

Just a thought. Neutral
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:53 pm

True. But that website doesn't look like its updated like it should be. Heres a link with all of her final guests:: http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/oprah-s-final-guest-list-includes-simon-cowell-maria-shriver-many-more and here:: http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/05/19/is-oprah-a-scientologist/
*None of these guest have anything to do with MJ, if anything, they are completely opposite.

Yeah, I'm just going with the fact that whoever is in charge of her website needs to be fired for lack of info/updating... lol
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:57 pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT... at the end of the "Oprah Scientology" article it states MJ was rumered to be Scientologist?!? Has anyone heard this before, because, I HAVE NOT???? (It started stating that Lisa Marie and mother were in the Scientology Church) So, if MJ did dabble in that religion (I've only heard Jehovah and Islam as possible religions), this last show could possibly tie in together..... scratch .
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:46 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
WAIT WAIT WAIT... at the end of the "Oprah Scientology" article it states MJ was rumered to be Scientologist?!? Has anyone heard this before, because, I HAVE NOT???? (It started stating that Lisa Marie and mother were in the Scientology Church) So, if MJ did dabble in that religion (I've only heard Jehovah and Islam as possible religions), this last show could possibly tie in together..... scratch .

there

OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Lmp10

Who knows what slip-ups is Lisa going to say if she is coming on the show Razz
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Haven't read anywhere that Lisa Marie will be at the last show. That website with that video was just listing her favorite guests that were rumored to be Scientologists.
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Ok, Oprah's last show has come and gone with no MJ. But twoards the end she mentioned the "Yellow Brick Road" LoL nothing credible. BTW the shows for today and tomorrow are just reruns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED   OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPRAH'S LAST GUEST ANNOUNCED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: