PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
speed demon
dunno
Dirty Diana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:13 am

www.wearebelievers.org

Click on Download PASS.When the downloading is finished and you've opened the folder click on the another folder that is showed to you.There is a Notepad Doc.Click on it and say what you think... NeutralNeutralNeutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
dunno

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:47 am

Wow..okay..well..this Saturday? I'm excited! Smile
Back to top Go down
speed demon

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:02 am

DianaMJ4love wrote:
www.wearebelievers.org

Click on Download PASS.When the downloading is finished and you've opened the folder click on the another folder that is showed to you.There is a Notepad Doc.Click on it and say what you think... NeutralNeutralNeutral

Is it this what shell appear on screan...? WOW
17.04.10 midnight.

http://www.wearebelievers.org

pass: beLIEve

The best is yet to come...
Shocked
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:34 am

Ok but is the source credible? Where did you find this? Maybe someone could find the person's who posted this IP number Razz
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 am

cant wait

i believe
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Wow. This is both creepy, and ominous. Creepy. Now, I feel a little scared. affraid
Back to top Go down
Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 am

Bazylrei wrote:
Ok but is the source credible? Where did you find this? Maybe someone could find the person's who posted this IP number Razz

I found the site on a mjalive forum from Romania Smile) but I don't know where they know that site...

And for the others I don't think we have to be so excited because if Michael would come back I think they wouldn't give us a password.Maybe sthg will appear on that freaky site...who knows... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 pm

I just checked out the site and entered the password that we had to download...It's extremely weird! It shows you a video but because it is in french i cannot understand what they are saying! They are definitly talking about MJ though as a picture of him is shown and then the words HOAX! Later they also show loads of stuff about MJ like concerts and stuff, I think it just might be someones attempt to show us that they know something because they show a lot of the clues we have already seen before...

Someone who can speak french MUST watch it and tell us what is going on!!

I don't think anything further than the video has anything to do with Michael though, I went onto the Purple UFO site (link under the video) and its quite weird, i think its mainly about UFO's though...may have some clues though but I couldn't see any.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Here is the video just incase you cannot watch it on the site Smile

Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:04 pm

I downloaded the thingy, but where do you put the password in on the site?

BTW, I translated the first phrases of the video. Here's the translation.

Secret Base RSI
Nevada desert

What or who could be RSI?
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:10 pm

More translations of the little caption in the middle of the video.

There has been full of surprises ... the movies ... love the movies

Weird.
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:10 am

Ok I'm gonna give this video to my friend who speaks french. I'm not saying he will do it because he might not understand but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU MUST SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: