PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like this Video and its given me new hope

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

I like this Video and its given me new hope Empty
PostSubject: I like this Video and its given me new hope   I like this Video and its given me new hope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:04 pm

im not sure if this video was posted before, but i just now found it
it was made last year and the person who uploaded the video has only this one video on their youtube
his name is MrPETERPAN1958

i will see if i can communicate with him
here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEM7ts4i100&feature=related
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: I like this Video and its given me new hope   I like this Video and its given me new hope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Oh yeah I think I remember seeing this quite a while ago...not sure about it though simply because of the spelling mistakes and stuff, but is that me being to skeptical? lol! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: I like this Video and its given me new hope   I like this Video and its given me new hope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm

yea idk about this one...i mean anyone could have made this...but then again who knows...let us know if you get any communication with the person Teo Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: I like this Video and its given me new hope   I like this Video and its given me new hope Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:41 pm

yes i understand your point of view
yes there are fakes out there, but the only reason why this video stood out to me is because there is only one. Just one video, nothing else

fakes like all attention on them, therefore a fake would more than likely make more than one video
and yes it could be anyone, but it stood out because of it being the only video on their account, does that make sense???? Laughing

and alex, i will make sure the forum knows if i get any communication with him, just like i did when me and peter talked for hours a day lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: I like this Video and its given me new hope   I like this Video and its given me new hope Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:00 am

I Too Saw This Before Smile Not Sure What To Believe Though.
Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: I like this Video and its given me new hope   I like this Video and its given me new hope Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 am

BaSingSe wrote:
yes i understand your point of view
yes there are fakes out there, but the only reason why this video stood out to me is because there is only one. Just one video, nothing else

fakes like all attention on them, therefore a fake would more than likely make more than one video
and yes it could be anyone, but it stood out because of it being the only video on their account, does that make sense???? Laughing

and alex, i will make sure the forum knows if i get any communication with him, just like i did when me and peter talked for hours a day lol

yes that does make sense Teo and i see where u are coming from...I guess we will find out soon enough...thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like this Video and its given me new hope   I like this Video and its given me new hope Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like this Video and its given me new hope
Page 1 of 1