PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY Empty
PostSubject: I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY   I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:25 am

Well, we all know that "I cant Make it Another Day" is one of our favorite songs, its soo epic
but i mentioned this to a few people in the past

Is it just me or is the song rerecorded? If u listen to all the versions, i believe they have three, they all sound completely different

do u guys agree?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
MJacksonHD

MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY   I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:40 am

OMG! NOW I KNOW IM NOT CRAZY! I ALSO THINK THAT TOO!

BUT I THINK ALL 3 VERSIONS AM AWESOME Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY   I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:08 am

of course you're not crazy
its obvious that they were all rerecorded

i like them all also, i like the r&b version because u can feel it more but i like the official version also because it has this rock and roll effect, Michael Jackson is a genius, u can sing that song as a love song and a church song also lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY   I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I CANT MAKE IT ANOTHER DAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: