PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady Gaga and Beat It?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

Lady Gaga and Beat It? Empty
PostSubject: Lady Gaga and Beat It?   Lady Gaga and Beat It? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:56 am

Okay, so I was at school today, and I saw a little picture of Lady Gaga, and she was wearing a jacket EXACTLY like the one in beat it, it was silver though. Here's two pictures.

Lady Gaga and Beat It? Lady+Gaga+Arrives+Local+Radio+Station+Sydney+9CmgVi0BuhHl Lady Gaga and Beat It? Lady-gaga-camel-toe

Weird, right? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Inhalib
Inhalib

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga and Beat It?   Lady Gaga and Beat It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 pm

there's a lot of people that believes Lady Gaga has a conection with Michael.. I don't know much about her besides her music.. but in some of her videos you can see a lot of influences of old Michael's videos... in my opinion there are 3 possibilities Razz
1- she liked Michael just like a lot of other artist and decided to use some stuff in her videos and clothes
2- the one who's making Lg videos and clothes like Mj a lot
3- she really is conected with Mj somehow

1 and 2 are the most possibles for me.

lots of L.O.V.E

Last edited by Inhalib on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
achillesara

achillesara

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga and Beat It?   Lady Gaga and Beat It? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:03 pm

oh it is quite similiar actually good find Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Gaga and Beat It?   Lady Gaga and Beat It? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Gaga and Beat It?
Page 1 of 1