PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did michael use john Edwards identity?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

Did michael use john Edwards identity? Empty
PostSubject: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:52 am

What do you guys think about this photo from pearljr's twitter,
http://twitpic.com/5n8in4

John edwards or michael jackson?, have we got another dave dave again where by these are real individuals but michael assumes their identities then masquerades as them once without scrutiny, does anyone know if it was recorded as I'd love to see it or hear the interview, keep the faith it's all for love .

Back to top Go down
TeoLovesMJ
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 pm

great find, that really could be michael, especially since mj is the master of disguise, it gives me hope now
cuz yesterday, when BAM didnt happen, i became depressed and didnt know wat else to do
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

Quote :
does anyone know if it was recorded

Yeah Rogerrabbit, I read on Twitter that she had recorded it and would be posting it on her Youtube account and also michaeljacksoninsider.com, but she wasn't sure when Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:39 pm

@ Emma thanks I'll look forward to that.

@ Teo He does look like john Edwards, but in HT he seems really uncoordinated while this guy stands cool also he looked taller in HT anyone know how tall pearljr is?  

Don't loose hope, I think we gotta stop guessing dates because it just raises false hopes, michael does when michael wants & all our best predictions won't hurry his plans, michael loves drama & he's gonna get his drama at trial time & the world will watching & when he's got everyones attention I feel this is all gonna make much more sense, michaels probably having too much fun behind the scenes, having said all that we do have to acknowledge the possibility he may not want to return, but what was that all about after the credits in this is it?, michael is a genius & we can't get into the mindset of genius or guess his plans, keep the faith it's all for love.

R.i.p Amy may god love & protect you.  
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:13 pm

I agree! I have given up on dates too! The BAM will be greater on a day we least expect! Wink

Also, I have no idea how tall Pearl Jr is but I agree, this guy seems different!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:57 am

I googled masks & found this amazing oldman's mask 'off the shelf'

http://www.spfxmasks.com/maskoldman.html

can you just imagine how good a commissioned mask would look made by the best in the bussiness, michael loves his disguises & the ability to change appearance whether its to another person or even a panther car or spaceship, there has been a common connection with all the 'people' that we believed was mj they have all been wearers of glasses hatman blonde lady dave dave mister magoo & John Edwards but why? I believe it might be because masks are a little tricky to fit around the eyes, imo the glasses sheild the tell tale signs that it is a mask or in other words the joints/seams around the various prosthetic pieces, keep the faith it's all for love. 
Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:31 am

I think it's rather odd that John Edwards is picked to dance at both "Hollywood Tonight" and put in "Behind The Mask project" videos. I think it's not nice to pick someone who already have been in a MJ video, to be picked in front of another fan.
Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 am

yeah that's odd it was supposed to randomly choosen fans,hmm I wonder lol, things aren't always what they appear Smile, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
BehindTheMask

BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:12 am

Just a sign of "no-coincidence."
Back to top Go down
daemon.trances

daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 am

And, this wouldn't be his first old man disguise. He was disguised as an old man in Ghosts, and when he met kenny Ortega at the movies. So he as been disguised in this particular form in public once before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did michael use john Edwards identity?   Did michael use john Edwards identity? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did michael use john Edwards identity?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: