PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the tribute concert

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
t_ruth

the tribute concert Empty
PostSubject: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

This is intresting because michael 'thought' he'd received an award for artist of the Millennium from britney spears (anyone remember) and what some might not know is the the o2 arena where michael announced
his "final curtain call" was originally called the Millennium dome and now we have a tribute concert at the Millennium stadium, keep the faith it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Very good video t_ruth! Thanks for posting! Also here is the artical posted by MJStar about the press conference:

http://mjstar.co.uk/?p=5088

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: SSSOOOOOO excited!!!!!   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:18 am

Thanks for the video's and articles, my head is swimming with it I am praying that this is it!!! king xxx
Back to top Go down
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:20 am

king And here Michael Forever Tribute Concert Promo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0F4iQK2MxQ
Back to top Go down
Chrissyhsmiling

Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 am

I am confused about this guys...Michael's mother Katherine has made a statement to say that the organisers of this event have had no authorisation from the MJ estate and if they have havent authorisation to do it then they cant do it?! very odd. Plus..MJ's brithers have spoken against it because its on at the same time of the trial, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be him beaming out live to the world!! cheers

and with the tickets..they will be going on sale on 4th august for i think 72 hours?! and the fans who donate the most money to charity will then be offered the opportunity to buy tickets...not looking good for those of us without a stash full of cash Sad , anyway let me know what you guys think about the familys statements about this, loadsa love xxx
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 am

Chrissyhsmiling wrote:
I am confused about this guys...Michael's mother Katherine has made a statement to say that the organisers of this event have had no authorisation from the MJ estate and if they have havent authorisation to do it then they cant do it?! very odd. Plus..MJ's brithers have spoken against it because its on at the same time of the trial, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be him beaming out live to the world!! cheers

Yeah I think this is very strange! I saw a video that said if the estate doesn't authorise the concert, then the ONLY other person who can is Michael himself! So if they say that they have NOT been contacted by the company doing this, then it MUST be Michael who did! Which is GREAT news for us beLIEvers!

Quote :
and with the tickets..they will be going on sale on 4th august for i think 72 hours?! and the fans who donate the most money to charity will then be offered the opportunity to buy tickets...not looking good for those of us without a stash full of cash Sad , anyway let me know what you guys think about the familys statements about this, loadsa love xxx

About the tickets...It is great that they want to raise as much money for charity as possible but I think that you pay the price of a ticket then add as much as you like on top...the more you add the better the chance you have of being selected, right?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:43 pm

@Manu How was the concert? I have been looking at all of the pictures from it and I now really regret not going! I wish I could have been there with you! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
@Manu How was the concert? I have been looking at all of the pictures from it and I now really regret not going! I wish I could have been there with you! lol!

L.O.V.E
I'm sorry, I can tell just now. I can only say, that I do not regret that I went to this concert. For me, it was a great show. . Sorry I'm late to write, but I only arrived today with the aircraft in Switzerland. The whole show was great and the whole audience, young or older people, fans, we were like a family .. It was magical. I have very many so-nice people at the concert met. And the singers and the music was overwhelming.
Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket were at first only a few yards behind us, on our block. All the people looked up to the three. We all stood up and clapped their applause. The concert, the music had to be interrupted even for a moment.
The three children made their appearance on the stage very well. Blanket had tears in his face ,that I was very sorry. You could see he was overwhelmed and missed his daddy.
Paris was beautiful, she wore a red Thriller jacket.
That moment was very emotional for the whole stadium.
I've thought of you from the forum, I wish so much, that we could all be together in this stadium.
Emma, ​​I wanted so much to enjoy with you this evening, but you wrote that you do not want to come. I had a ticket before.

On Friday night, I am go with a friend, He is also from Switzerland, but I've only met him at the Millennium Station.I've never seen him before.
We went together to Cardiff Bay. In the St. David's Hotel, we drank coffee, because we knew that the Jackson family lives there.
It was all full of security guards outside the hotel and the hotel itself.
Some fans waited outside the hotel
And ..... Bingo, we met Tito Jackson and his son TJ. My colleague already knew the two of the past, he once met Tito in Devon.
He spoke with the two and we took pictures.
.Sorry, I'm very tired. These four days were for me very stressful and full of impressions and emotions.

'll tell you later on.
I love you all Manu flower
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:05 am

Damn lol! I knew I should have went! I think it would have been great to meet you Razz Oh I have a question...is it true that Paris did some singing?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:48 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Damn lol! I knew I should have went! I think it would have been great to meet you Razz Oh I have a question...is it true that Paris did some singing?

L.O.V.E

Yes and no. At the end of the concert, at the final. There are all the singers came on stage. They all sang, danced, joked, moves.
Even the three children of Michael. Paris danced a little with the other Singers
She took the arm of blanket with him and has moved only a little.
She and Prince Michael, have also sung with a little bit.
But no, paris is not singing alone on stage.
But the whole thing was very funny. And there also has blanket laughed again.
I am waiting for the pictures that made my colleague. He was in the golden circle. Near the stage. I had forgotten my camera at home.
A few hours ago he wrote me an email. He sends me the photos.
But he had little time, and I had to wait another few days.

Aahh, I almost forgot to share this with you:
Adamo, so called my colleague, he looks like Michael around your time of Thriller.

He lives in Switzerland, but originally comes from Brazil. So he has black curly hair and his skin is somewhat dark. He looks really similar to Michael.
When we walked through Cardiff as many girls were amazed, whispering: Is that Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson ... that is ....

That was very funny and amusing for us. He always said to me: I am not Michael
I'm Adamo, I'm born that way, I look like this.
lol! lol! Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Oh I can't wait to see the photos Very Happy

Quote :
Aahh, I almost forgot to share this with you:
Adamo, so called my colleague, he looks like Michael around your time of Thriller.

He lives in Switzerland, but originally comes from Brazil. So he has black curly hair and his skin is somewhat dark. He looks really similar to Michael.
When we walked through Cardiff as many girls were amazed, whispering: Is that Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson ... that is ....

That was very funny and amusing for us. He always said to me: I am not Michael
I'm Adamo, I'm born that way, I look like this.

That is so cool!! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:17 am

Captain_EO wrote:

L.O.V.E

Look hier Emma:

https://youtu.be/6HUiVmVsMfU

flower Manu
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:58 am

Totally.....Awesome!! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the tribute concert   the tribute concert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the tribute concert
Page 1 of 1