PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, What IS Going On ?!

Go down 
+4
BehindTheMask
Dirty Diana
Captain_EO
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:31 am

Hopefully jermaines book should yeild some clues, Jermaine has done an amazing job of fighting michael's corner even if there has been a few oddities along the way, I've never seen this photo but I'd really love to see it to make comparisons, do any of you guys have a link so I can view it?, thanks keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
lilak2020

lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:33 pm

is this the one you guys are talking about?

So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 29690410
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Rogerrabbit

Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:41 am

lilak2020 wrote:
is this the one you guys are talking about?

So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 29690410

Thank you lilak2020 wow, this photo sort of vindicates those that thought hatman dave dave blonde lady & mr magoo could be michael, most fans wouldn't give this guy a 2nd glance based on looks, there's one photo out there that shares slight similarities that's the one in late 70's early 80's where michael's wearing a black suit & large bow tie, this guy looks more like a young smokey robinson lol, keep the faith it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 8:34 am

Yeah Alex, that is the photo! I think it is great and does make me think that Michael could be walking around like that...well not anymore now that Jermaine has shown the photo but a different face...it doesn't seem that difficult for Michael to think of a face because he has been coming up with all sorts of disguises in the past!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
Manu060662

Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Black Eyed Peas And Jennifer Hudson Added To Tribute
Saturday, September 24th, 2011 | News | Comments Off

Two more high-profile acts have been added to the star-studded line-up of the Michael Jackson tribute concert. The latest ones who were recently tapped to salute the King of Pop at the upcoming gig are Black Eyed Peas (BEP) and Jennifer Hudson.

One of BEP’s members will.i.am said of their involvement at the gig, “This show is going to be an incredibly personal and moving evening for me. Remember that Michael’s music, [is] great, great songs, [that] have been an inspiration to my whole life and certainly formed the soundtrack to my childhood.”

The rapper who voices Moto Moto in “Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa” added, “When I was a little kid of six or seven growing up in Los Angeles, there was Michael recording ‘Thriller’, and all his early hits, just a few miles away across town – obviously I didn’t know him at that time, but I loved him as a fan.”

The long-delayed tribute concert is going to be held at Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, on October 8. Christina Aguilera, Cee-Lo Green, Leona Lewis, Smokey Robinson, Craig David, JLS, Alien Ant Farm, Ne-Yo and T3 are confirmed to make live performances.

Source

Manu cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   So, What IS Going On ?! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, What IS Going On ?!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: